39. one more night

**bryns pov**
"a year and a half ago at that baseball game i knew that i wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. the first time i asked to marry you i could tell you werent ready. i was rushing things. but now im sure youre the one. you taught me how to love. i want to be will you for the rest of my days. will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" he said softy. "wow uh yeah." i said as a smile grew upon my face. "god i love you." he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead. "i love love you more baby." i said as he kissed me again, "is that hammock still over here?" "yeah. come with me." jack said as he grabbed my hand and led me into the woods. "this thing looks like its gonna fall." i said, "im not laying on that thing." "yea you are." he said as he picked me up and laid me down.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
"what? you've been staring at me for like 10 minutes." jack said. " im just scared im gonna loose you. i mean with those looks and a body like that youre pretty hard to resist. i feel like other girls are gonna wanna get all over you." i answered. "dont even say that. you know id never hurt you. end of story." he said. "yeah you say that but you slept with carmen." i said. "bryn i was desperate. like i wouldnt care if you did it like dont make such a big deal out of it." he said. "fine ill go sleep with all your friends." i laughed. "nice try." he mumbled pressing his chin against my head. "we need to go home. i wanna see claire" i whined. "one more night please?" he begged. "whatever" i groaned not knowing what he had planned for me tonight.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<