36. alone time

**jacks pov**
              **two weeks later**
i have a nice night planned for bryn. she just doesnt quite know it yet. after she puts claire down she usually wont wake up for a few hours.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"hey. i just put claire down what do you wanna do?" bryn asked as she walked into the bathroom, "oh my whats this all about?" "just come sit with me" i said as she started to take off her clothes. earlier i had put candles all around the bathroom and made a bubble bath for the two of us. she loves this kind of stuff. "is there a reason for this?" she asked. "youve been so stressed lately about the baby and stuff. and i wanna take some of that stress away." i said as i started leaving love bites on her neck. "jack." she whispered, "we have to be quiet or else well wake claire." "well claires gonna have to deal with it because her mommy needs a little bit of relaxation."
i smirked as i started to massage bryns shoulders. for several minutes no words escaped her lips. " lets go finish this in our room."  she whispered. we got into our room and i lightly pushed her down on the bed. i stared leaving kisses all down her body.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
"if thats your idea of relaxing we need to do it more often." she smiled. "i couldve done better." i stated. "oh really? well just have to -" she was cut off by the baby crying, "maybe some other time." she walked into the nursery and grabbed claire. she usually brings her back into our room until she falls asleep again. "hey kid you cant start crying in the middle of the night. me and your mommy were having a good time..." i said in that voice bryn loves. "next time jack. i promise."