6. relationships

i woke up with a smile on my face. jack is perfect. our night was perfect. i've never been happier.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                       jacks pov
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
i've never been so happy. bryn's so beautiful and shes one of the sweetest people i know. i think im gonna officially ask her out tonight. i mean yeah ive only known her for a few days but ive never felt this way about somebody.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                      bryns pov
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
jack asked me to hang out again tonight. i calmly said yes instead of telling him that i wanted to rip his pants off.  nobody really sees me as a bad girl but in the wise words of 5sos good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught. and either way, were not going to be getting down and dirty on our second date I'm just saying. a few hours past and i had been procrastinating getting ready for a while now. i slid on some black leggings and a white tank top that was somewhat loose just in case i had to take it off later that night. *wink wink* i curled my hair, and did my makeup. i walked down stairs and sat on the couch for a few minutes while i waited for jack to come over. a short time later i heard the door bell. i walked over to the door and opened it. "hey." i said as i opened the door. "hi. you look nice." he answered. "thanks. shall we go?" i asked. "after you my lady." he said as he led me out the door. we got in the car and headed off to the movie theater. we arrived at the theater and got our tickets and food. we sat down in fhe back if the room. there were only 3 other people in there. the movie was scary and i kept screaming the whole time. right in the middle of the movie jack put his arm on my shoulder. obviously i went along with it. i laid my head on his chest i curled up next to him. ive known him for like 3 days and i feel like ive known him my whole life. at the end of the movie we got in the car and drove back home. i was really tired so i was pretty quiet. "do you wanna be my girlfriend?" jack blurted out. "what.. uh yeah of course." i smiled. "ok cool." he laughed. we got to my house and jack walked me up to the door. he grabbed my face, pulled me in and kissed me. "so ill pick you up for school tomorrow?" he asked. "yeah. ill see you later." i said as he walked back to his car. here we go again.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
this chapter is ass but oh well. i made a 5sos reference up there so youre gonna have to deal with it. ok bye.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<