Chapter 1

Your POV

You got off the bus at Gravity Falls as your mom sent you off to stay with one of her friends here as apparently you need more fresh air. There was a large sign, saying 'Welcome to Gravity Falls' just a little further back from the bus stop. You remembered that your mom said to wait for a middle aged man with two twins, around the age of 13, you saw a red car approaching, and sitting in the seats, were the family your mom described.

The older man in the car, opened the door and stepped out the vehicle

"Are you y/n?" the man asked you

"Er yeah..." you replied

"I'm Stanley, but just call me your Grunkle Stan" He said, crossing his arms and grinning at you, you thought it was a little creepy, but you just nodded.

"Erm, okay then Sta... Grunkle Stan" You said

You got into the back of the car, there are two other kids with you. The boy was wearing a redish-orangish t-shirt, a navy body warmer, grey shorts and a blue and white cap with a pintree on the front. The girl was wearing a purple hairband with a pink sweater with a picture of a shooting star on the front, she was also wearing a blue skirt and pink trainers.

"HI IM MABEL AND CAN WE BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER" Mabel shouted, smiling at you, bearing her teeth.

"urm m-mkay" you stuttered, mentally cursing yourself for doing such things

"Dipper" Dipper suddenly said, then he went back to reading a book, with a golden handprint on with.. 6 fingers?

Mmmm you thought to your self, maybe this wouldn't be a bad summer after all you thought, you then caught Dipper staring at you.

"Sorry" he quickly stammered blushing slightly

You just shrug to yourself then just stared out the window. You arrived at the Mystery shack, though it was more Mystery Hack as the 'S' had fell off.

Dippers POV

I don't know?! This feeling when I'm ever near y/n in my stomach feels like my intestines are going to flip over, It's not love! Is it? I mean I've only just met her, but her e/c (eye colour(yes I'm British DEAL WITH IT!!)) eyes are beautiful! Wait what am I saying!! Geez I must be going mad!!

Your POV

You where staring out the window, with a blank expression on your face, when suddenly the room and as far as you could see went black and white, a flash, then a boy stood there, you jumped back in surprise, your eyes widened

"Who are you?" You asked

"Names Bill Cipher, dream demon" The boy replied with a wicked grin on his face.

"State your purpose" you said, still a little shocked

"Here to make a deal, let me spend the summer with you and the Pines family and I won't hurt them!" Bill simply stated

"What if I don't agree?" You said trying to avoid the deal

"You and the pines family will live in eternal torture, so what is it y/n?" Bill said, a now sadistic grin plastered on his face

((Just edited this chapter, and I'm going to do this all the way through, to make it more detailed, and actually make sense))

G