Chapter 13

Okay, so I decided to continue writing this book, but yeh, it will be coming to an end soon :( but yehhhh, AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS :D

Your POV

As you were laying on Bills shoulder, there was something that felt off, like it wasn't right, you tried to shake it off, but it kept bothering you at the back of your mind.

"Erm, I just need to go to the loo" you laughed nervously, before making a break to the bathroom.

You washed your face using the cold water from the tap, you noticed a note in the corner of your eye, you turned the tap off and picked up the note.

It read:

'Y/n you cannot stay there anymore, meet me at 3am sharp, I will be waiting by the Mystery Shack in a silver car, you do not need to pack your stuff.'

You were confused by this note, you folded it and put it in your pocket, you then went back to the sitting room and sat on the couch, you stared at the TV, not watching the program, instead, in deep thought on who it was, why did you have to go, danger from what? From Bill? No, he wouldn't hurt you. As f/s ended you fell asleep on the couch, drowning in your own thoughts.

You woke up at 2:30am, strange, you thought, you never woke up this early, unless something was on your mi- and Never mind, you remembered, the note.

You got changed into something suitable for traveling.
Left everything, and casually walked out the door.

A silver car was pulled up to the front of the shack, in the car was a teenager, around the age of 18, he wore a white mask with black around the eyes lips and were the eyebrows were, he wore an orange jacket and black trousers. There was another man in the passenger seat, wearing a ski mask with a red stitched face with a frown, he wore a yellow/orange hoodie and navy jeans.
You were confused, not scared, or intimidated by the two guys in the masks, more, curious.

"Who are you and what do you want" You said, breaking silence

"I'm Masky, and this is Hoodie, and what we want from you is, I don't know, Slendy just wants to talk to you" The guy at the wheel spoke.

Bills POV

I woke up to the faint sounds of muttering outside, I turned to Y/n's bed to see it was empty, to avoid panic I didn't wake anyone else, and floated outside to see what the voices where, I saw Y/n talking to two masked men.

"Y/n, what's going on" I asked

"Well Slender wants to talk with her for some reason" one of the masked men said.

"This is Masky and Hoodie" Y/n gestured.

"Well if she's going, I'm going with her" I said, I didn't want her to get hurt

I saw a light pink dust spread across her cheeks, though I wasn't sure as it was dark.

"Fine, just get in the back" Masky said, irritated.

"B-but Masky, S-slender might not l-like bringing h-him as well" Hoodie said to Masky

"There's no other way" clarified Masky

Hoodie just nods in response.

Me and Y/n get in the back of the car together.

The engine started and we started to drive into the woods...

So yeah, it's been so long since I've updated, thanks for staying! And 2K!! THANKS LOADS!