Chapter 15

Your POV

"Will" You repeated under your breath, you glanced around before noticing that a certain blond now had a serious look plastered onto his face.

Bill muttered some inaudible words before saying something that everyone could hear.

"Are you sure it is Will?" He asked, looking up then tilting his head with almost naïve eyes.

The faceless man merely nodded, as if he were sighing from irritation. Bill then sighed.

"He must of been corrupted" Bill said, gazing down again.

"I think I'm missing something? Who is Will?" You asked, feeling slightly left out of the conversation. Bill chuckled a little before he replied in a language you understood.

"He's my brother, he was always the kind, gentle one out of me and him. He couldn't even squish an ant without breaking down into tears, though he was a good brother, or at least until he was captured. A science team, to be exact, they experimented on him, which led him to insanity. When he was let free, I had to transport him to another dimension, to prevent him from harming this planet. It was all fine, until the portal was reactivated, the rift was large enough for Will to break through, so now he's somewhere in this dimension." Bill told you.

You nodded "An insane killer on the loose, and we have to cure him" You quickly explained.

"And to reverse the drugs he was injected in, we'll have to do some research! To get him back!" You finished, panting at the end as you spoke quickly.

"Yes, that will be our first option, and if that doesn't work, we'll have to kill him" Bill frowned.

The operator nodded in agreement 'You have to save us' the voice echoed before him, Masky and Hoodie disappeared, most likely teleported somewhere.

"Can we go back to the shack?" You asked Bill.

He nodded, holding your wrist then teleporting back to where the oak shack stood.

You were greeted by a pair of arms hugging you.

"Where were you?" Dipper asked, a blush now tinting his cheeks.

"There's no time, we need to defeat Will" You explained quickly.

The brunet nodded in response "Okay, I'll get Mabel" he said, running into the shack, than returning, dragging Mabel behind him.

"Let's go!" Mabel shouted, which made Dipper sigh.

"Do you even know what's going on?" Dipper frowned.

Mabel gave an enthusiastic shake of her head

"Nope! But I bet it's just something like Bills brother has turned insane and is now trying to destroy the Earth and we've got to save it!" She grinned, whilst everyone stared at her, dumbfounded by her reply.

"What are you all waiting for? Lets go!" She nodded, shouting the last part.

Everyone chuckled as they followed and over excited Mabel, into the woods, yet little did they know they were being watched from afar.

"Well, this should be fun"

[Sorry for such slow updates ;;-;;, but I should be able to update more frequently now :D]