Chapter 3

Your POV

You woke up to feel two warm arms wrapped around you waist, which you soon identified that they belonged to Bill, who was fast asleep 'I wonder what he was dreaming about' you chuckled to your self.

You attempted to free yourself from his grasp without waking him. Alas, you couldn't, luck really wasn't playing on your side. As if your prayers had been answered, you saw that Dipper was waking up.

"Dipper!" You whispered as he sat up, a smile of relief forming on your face.

He rubbed his eyes with his fists before seeing what the problem was. He nodded at you, realising what you meant, and got up to help you. He pulled Bills arm out of the way so you could barrel roll out of the situation, which thankfully worked smoothly, Dipper then replaced you with a cushion and put it in Bills arms.

"Thanks" you whisper to Dipper, still beaming at him

"No problem" he replies, returning a smile

You both went downstairs and decided to make pancakes, seeing as it was one of your favorite foods, though you were the only one actually making the pancakes as Dipper admitted his inability to cook, so you sent him to just set the table and stuff which didn't require him being in the kitchen. Both Mabel and Bill walked down the stairs as the pancakes had finished cooking, talk about good timing!

Mabels POV

I woke up to the sweet smell of pancakes coming from downstairs, causing my mouth to water slightly. Wiping my mouth with the back of my sleeve, I quickly shook Bill awake, he's hugging a cushion?!! I thought to myself, holding in a laugh. 

Bill slowly woke up, and when I said slowly, I meant at a snails pace.

"Why did you wake me Mabel?" He asked, obviously frustrated

"Y/n an Dipper are making pancakes, I can smell them" I squeal, rocking back and forth on my heels

"You smell y/n and Dipper?" He questioned, tilting his head in confusion

"No you dork, I smell pancakes!!" I laughed, poking his cheek

I ended up dragging Bill down the stairs to find out the pancakes were laid on the table.

"Tuck in people!" Y/n said, as she grinned at us all, no one would guess that smile was fake, I told myself, she had told me some secrets before, ones you could never guess, but I shook my head from the deep thinking.

I didn't need to be told twice! I sat at the table and poured a whole bottle of maple syrup on them and then ate.

Bills POV

After breakfast Mabel ran to the window.

"OMG GUYS ITS SNOWING!! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS" she shouted at the top of her lungs, meaning everyone had to cover their ears

"SNOWBALL WAR!!" Y/n shouted back, even louder

"YAYY" we all shout, not minding the noise anymore

We all got changed into warm winter cloths and then ran out the shack.

"Me and y/n vs Mabel and Dipper" I suggested, grinning at Y/n

"Agreed" they all replied, though Dipper did show a hint of jealousy, which caused a smirk to replace the grin.

Y/n and Dipper had a battle, by throwing and kicking snowballs at each other, whilst Mabel hammered me with snowballs. Mabel had managed to build a small snow fort which she then started loading one of Grunkle Stans catapults with snow balls and firing them at us.

"PINES, PINES, PINES" Dipper and Mabel started to chant (inspiration from DreamMare_Cipher) as Dipper joined Mabel at the top of their snow fort.

The snow fort started to shake underneath their feet, the fort was going to collapse, thankfully.

"TIMBERRR" Me and Y/n shouted as Mabels snow fort crashed to the ground. It was only a few feet off the ground to start with so thankfully no one was hurt. We started the original snow ball fight again Me and Y/n throwing snowballs at Mabel and Dipper. Though it seemed like they were winning.Then after a few minutes they all started throwing snowballs at me!!

"Who's side are you on?" I ask Y/n

"THE WINNING TEAM DUHH!!" She laughed, it seemed slight forced, but I just shrugged it off.

They hurdled snowballs at me so I tactfully dodged them, then an idea came into my head. So then I decided to lift up the snow and drop it on them.

"Hey no fair" Y/n pouted, she looked cute when she did that.

They popped up out of the snow shivering so we went inside and got changed into casual clothes.

O