Chapter 2

Your POV

Your mind, as if it came to a halt, as if time caught up with it, you couldn't make up your mind

"Tick toc kid!" you hear Bill say

"Fine, it's a deal" you sighed

He put out his hand, a blue flame started to burn, seeming to engulf his hand, you hesitated for a second then you took his hand and shook it slowly, still questioning whether it was the right thing to do. A flash of yellow instantly consumed the floating triangle, leaving a boy about your age in his place, he was a lot taller than you but you could still tell his face was just youth, though if you looked carefully you can see his age in his eyes, or well eye in his case, as his other eye was covered with a black triangle eye patch. You then decide to go to Dipper and Mabel to tell them what happened.

You ran to where Dipper and Mabel was, dragging Bill alongside you

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!" Dipper shouted

You flinched slightly when Dipper started to shout, which caused and expression of guilt to appear upon his face.

"I made a deal with him, that he could stay with us till the end of summer, because I didn't want him to hurt you" You whispered the last part, hoping it wasn't audible, though apparently it was as Dipper gave a slight nod towards you.

Dippers POV

So now we've got Bill, damn him, he basically blackmailed Y/n, just to stay with her, what does he want with her?

"So y/n, Mabel and... Bill, what would you like to do?" I said, growling quietly as I mentioned Bills name.

"MOVIE, MOVIE, MAKE IT A HORROR MOVIE!" Mabel chanted

"Yes, a Horror movie" Bill smirked, glancing over at Y/n,

"I guess we could watch a horror movie" I said, smiling

"Majority wins" Y/n said, I thought I saw her lips frown for a brief moment, but I wasn't sure.

Bills POV

We we watched a horror movie, Mabel was screaming, even if the movie wasn't that scary, I think she just did it because she wanted to, Dipper was hiding behind a cushion, a smirked played up on my lips at the sight of Dipper scared, and y/n was staring at the movie with fear in her eyes. I occasionally glanced at her with concern, hoping she wouldn't get scared by it.

Finally it finished and as it was late we went up to the bedroom, me and y/n slept on sleeping bags on the floor and Shooting Star and Pinetree slept on the beds. Soon everyone was asleep except for y/n.

"You okay?" I asked her

"No, I can't get to sleep because of the movie" she replied with a shaking voice

"It's not real" I tell her attempting to comfort her, patting her back, then smiling

"I know, though I just can't help it" she softly cried, letting a couple of tears run down her cheeks

"It's okay, I'm here and I won't let anything happen to you" I swore, lightly hugging her

"Thanks" She replied, blushing slightly, before hugging me back

[So I just went through, adding more detail, correcting errors, and so on and so forth, so, I hope it will be worth it, and it will now hopefully be easier for you to read]

O