Chapter 12

OH MA GAWD GUYS!! THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR 1k VIEWS! IM SO ASTATIC!! Anyways I said I was going to update once a week, I'm starting to update once a fortnight.... So yeah, this story probs won't have many more chapters, infact, I think I will write 2-3 more chapters then I will decide to end this book. But yeah! Anyways, TO THE STORY!

Bills POV:

She fell asleep on MY shoulder! Aha! Dipper looks so jealous so I just stuck my tongue out at him, he pouted because of this action which made me smirk.
I decided that it was getting darker, so I had to take Y/n back to the room, I picked her up bridal style and softly lay her on her bed, I then kissed her forehead, then went to my own bed.

-- Tiime 2kiip bought to you by 2ollux --

Your POV

You wake up in your bed, Bill must of carried you up here. Dipper started to wake up, rubbing his eyes and letting out a yawn.

"Hey Y/n" he whispered, careful not to wake anyone else up.

"Hi!" I whispered/yelled back.

"Er, Y/n? I've got to tell you something" Dipper asked

You nod then stand by his bed

"W-well, erm I was wondering if-f you could bemygirlfriend" he sped past the last bit, though you still understood.

"Well erm, I like you, like love you to, but... I also love someone else. And I don't know yet who to choose" you whispered back.

Dipper looked like he was about to cry! So you hugged him tightly as he cried into your shoulder, you start stroking his knotted hair.

"Oh geez, you should brush your hair" you giggled

He sighed, he had stopped crying, who knew he could be so emotionally unstable?! Oh well.
When he pulled away out of the hug, he was bright red, he looked cute.
You quickly pecked his cheek then grabbed your clothes to get changed, leaving Dipper, redder than before, if that's even possible!
You changed into some comfy black leggings, with a f/c t-shirt and a s/f/c jumper (s/f/c = second favourite colour). You then brushed your hair, too lazy to tie it up, and went downstairs to collapse on the sofa to watch TV, alas, you couldn't find the remote. You looked around the room to see it in the corner. You were too lazy to move, so you kept staring at it, to try and move it using the force.
Of corse, it didn't work, so you were staring at it for around 10 mins, what you didn't know was Bill was watching everything. You finally gave up, and then noticed Bill.

"How long have you been there?" You asked

"I saw everything, from when you whispered under your breath, use the force Y/n, to now" He smiled

You went red, embarrassed that he watched the whole scenario, you eventually got up to get the remote, to switch on the TV to watch f/s (favourite show)
Eventually Mabel and Dipper came down, you all squished onto Grunkle Stans armchair to watch the show.

It went
||You/Bill/Dipper/Mabel||

Half way through one of the episodes, put his arm round you shoulder, you blushed slightly at this sudden action, but then you got used to it.

So yeah, I didn't write nearly as much as last time, but I'm so busy as I've started my GCSE courses, and I've got lots of homework, so SORRY!! And I hope you enjoyed this chapter