Chapter 5: More Secrets

"What other supernatural powers do I have?"
"Let me see, wall walking, tornado fist and laser vision not heat vision. All you have to do is believe that you have them."
What is a tornado fist, let me go find out. Or I could ask. Nah.
He started to the door but she said "Remember, keep it secret."
He nodded.
"Oh, and your dog is also alien he can shape shift, keep that secret too."
Cool!
He went into his bedroom.
"I always wanted to be a hero." Dash said
This was true. Dash knew all of "Marvel's Ultimate Spider man" and "Marvel's the Avengers" from start to finish. His favourite was Spider man himself. He knew everything about him. In 6th grade he and a boy agreed that Hulk was stronger than Spidey, but they argued on who would inflict more damage."Spider man's web fluid will finish!" The boy said
"Spidey's web fluid isn't his everything, he still has super strength, wall crawling an-"
"So?" The boy interrupted "Hulk could finish him in a strike."
"Spidey has a spidey sense, which allows to defend incoming attacks at high speeds." Dash says. And to every attack he listed Dash just said "spidey sense". The fight ended there and then and Dash won.
Dash wanted to test his powers, he went into the spacious garage.
And started training his tornado punch. Hes hand moved in a circle, not too wide and he put a drilling punch onto the floor. It cracked.
"Cool!" He says to himself
He started to walk on walls, slowly at first, then speed walking, then running.He then shot lasers from his eyes all around out of control. His puppy came into the garage with Dash. He immediately began rubbing his belly and petting him. The puppy looked pleased finally getting the attention he deserves.
"I'll name you, Alien." Dash said. The puppy tilted his head probably saying "what kind of name is that?" But dash looked pleased.
Now to train him, to shapeshift.
"Shapeshift!" He yelled the puppy tilted his head, then turned into Dash and changed back quickly.
Awesome
Dash was tired and spent two hours training the pup and he's learning fast. Dash thought about having a hero suit. He could sow, so it wasn't a real problem.
"Can't wait for tomorrow." He says to himself, his head sinking into the pillow.

So guys how is my story
Awesome, boring, lame, great. Just give me some ideas for the next chapter and I'll see if I can add it talk soon 'cause I'm publishing it on Thursday. I hope you will enjoy my story!!!!