Chapter 17: Bill

They worked on the assignment and waited on Vanessa to bring her part.
Dash went to the restroom and saw a couple of boys. He recognized them. The bully gang. He was about walk away but then he saw a boy that wasn't one of them. He seemed new and a bit thin and had a normal height.
I probably shouldn't go. Or should I?
After quarrelling with himself for a couple of seconds he decided to go help the child.
"I bet Mr Harris won't be happy with this!" He shouts startling the boys. They held the child by his collar.
"We were having a conversation, and you interrupted and its time for you to pay." The leader Jim said.
"Yeah!" The other boys cheered behind him.
A grin appears on his face as he rushes up in his face.
Fear takes over his body as Jim approaches. Nearer and nearer. Suddenly a word comes to mind.
Superhuman
He almost forgot, the fear went away in a flash.
"This is a good day, well for me, it's gonna be painful to you." He says about to throw a punch, then suddenly Ms Alberta came and saw them.
"Get to your classes now, and Jim detention for you." She says angrily.
"But I didn't..." He started
"No buts." She interrupted.
Dash and the new boy walked to classes.
"Are you new here?" Dash asks.
"Yeah." He says
"OK then, so it a bad day so far, huh?"
"Yeah, I walk up say hi and Jim saw me drop some money and he just snapped or something." He says.
"I didn't catch the name. My name is Dash."
"I'm Bill. I'm in 7th grade." He says.
They walk to geography classes together and sat next to each other.
"By the way, Vanessa brought the part." Harp says.
Dash nods in response and looks at her seat.
He started to daydream but Harp snaps him out of it before anyone notices.
"Close call, thanks" he says.
"No problem." He whispers as his teacher walks in class.
"Good morning class." The teacher says.
Everyone replies.
She started her lesson on landforms and types.
This is going to be a long day.
She taught until the bell rung, then dismissed the class. He goes for lunch and eats next to Harp,Bill and Jackson who is also new.
They talk about video games and which characters they like the best
"Dude, Deadpool is the best!" Bill said.
"No, Spiderman!" Dash says.
"You guys are all wrong, Ant man is awesome." Jackson said.
"Batman is the coolest there is." Harp said.
"That guy with the throat cancer, that's your favourite!" Jackson retorted.
Everyone laughed.
After school Dash rides him along with Angel and Vanessa and Bill came along because he lives close to Angel.
"So how was school?" Dash asked.
"Cool." Bill answered.
"It was OK, but you didn't talk to me for the entire day." Vanessa said.
"And so." Dash replied immediately before Angel could speak.
"It's kind of rude." She replies.
"My day was fine." Angel interrupted.
"Well that was rude!" Dash says playfully.
Angel rolls her eyes.
And they still kept on arguing.
After Bill was finally bold enough to tell them to shut up they went their separate streets.
"Oh wait, here's my number." Bill says.
He collects it and rides off.
Today was epic!!!

So I'm done here and what do you think about Bill stay tuned for more. Oh and for Gathrix's abilities (if you're kind enough) leave a comment or message of what you think it should be. Peace