Chapter 6: Meteor

Dash woke up. He went downstairs only to hear the reporter speak about an incoming meteor."It's bound to hit right here in midtown at 2:43 p.m." one reporter told the other.
"How strong is the impact.?" The other asked.
"Not too roughly but enough to get a big dent in the road."
His mom turned off the television.
"Hello mom, good morning." He says.
"Good morning son." She replied smiling.
Dash was hungry and went straight at the kitchen.
When he was finished he headed to school.
"Bye ma."
"Bye son."
His bicycle was yet to be fixed by his family friend Roger. Dash and Roger were really close. They did lots of stuff together.
He finally reached to school, but then he saw the gang again. He knew he had the power to beat them but he was thankful that his favourite teacher was passing. He walked passed swiftly alongside his teacher.Mr Pull.
"Hello Dash and how are you today?" Mr Pull asked.
"Hello sir Math, I'm good and you?"Dash said, the teacher said they could call him sir math if they wanted.
"Great!" He replies immediately. "Now I have to go to class, Dash see you soon."Dash waved. He successfully passed the gang.
School wasn't that interesting for Dash was tired. He walked home with Vanessa, who was skating slowly. They didn't talk much, then Vanessa broke the silence.
"How was school." She said removing the blonde hair from her eyes.
"The same," he said tiredly "I'm just tired."
Vanessa smiled.
"That explains it." She says.
"What?"
"You didn't know you were walking the wrong way?" He stared at her.
"Shoot, bye." He said.
Vanessa just laughed and waved.
He got to the front of his house to see a small crowd gathered.
The meteor!
He rushed up and saw it. A big ball of metals. He rushed inside greeted his mom and dragged her outside.
"I saw it already Dash, isn't it beautiful?" She said.
He nodded.
They went inside and Dash got comfortable.
It just struck 7:30, and he dropped on the bed.
Tomorrow Roger will finally come.
He fell to sleep at 7:45.