Chapter 15: ???

Dash was feeling lazy because it was a Saturday, but he had a test on Monday. He tried to study but he was feeling tired.
Let me sleep now and study later. That's a good plan.
He yawned and fell asleep.

He was awakened by a screeching noise. Then he heard an explosion. He quickly rose up and looked outside. It was crazy.
"Dash!" His mom called out worried.
"I'm ok!"
He saw the new lab that was erected. It was about 4 stories high and a couple of blocks away from them, houses were catching fire. Green smoke escaped through the windows.
He quickly rushed to the garage and changed into his suit. He rushed over and went inside.
People are still in here. I got to get them out.
He searched the floor, some people lay on the ground unconscious and struggling to breathe. He used his speed to pick them up and carry them out.
He went to the second floor.
There's too much people here, I can't keep up!
Then an idea struck. He went to the top floor where the explosion started. He saw an open container on the floor with its contents leaking out. It was a thick green liquid and he could tell it was highly flammable. He took the container and threw it out as far as he could. The mysterious gas moved out with the liquid.
Weird.
That wasn't his plan but it worked anyway. But then the gas moved to the outside with the liquid.
Double weird.
He went outside and took the container. He flew up and was really close to the moon. He threw it out in space and shot his laser with it. Nothing happened.
Triple weird?
When he was back on the ground an ambulance was already there. He was told a special thank you and was asked for an autograph from a nearby child who witnessed most of it when he got home he was greeted with a hug from his mother. He went inside his room after eating dinner then realized His skin was getting green.
Quadruple weird.
His skin continued to change. He gets frightened and tells himself to keep calm.
His skin was completely green after 2 minutes.
???

I was to update since last week but it was a tough week and now I have a music test on Monday, pray for me... Anyways I might update next week so I'll see you soon!