Chapter 16: Superhuman

The green in his skin increased. He began to feel sick and weak. He collapsed...

He woke up to see a bright white light.
"Is this heaven?"
He looks around the room and sees no one. He was on a small bed, a cup of water on a small table beside him and a swivel chair.
Suddenly his mom came in.
"You're awake. How are you feeling?" She says feeling his forehead.
"I'm good."
Then a tall, studious man in a white coat came in.
A doctor.
"You had a bombing headache kiddo and the green skin was probably an allergy." He said in a booming voice.
"You will go home after I check your temperature."
"We will get a pizza after you check your temperature." His mother whispered in his ears.
A huge smile appears on his face.

After eating he travel's home with his mother. At home she calls him into her room.
"That green skin meant that you went through puberty." She says
"Puberty?"
"Yes," she says sighing "I didn't think it would happen so fast, remember that you're not full human. Your body has gone through major changes, your strength, endurance and a lot of other things have gone up." She says a tear forming in her eye.
"Oh." He says as it was the only thing that slipped out his mouth.
"You're just like your father." She says hugging him tightly. The thought of his father made him cry too.

He went in his room thinking about his father. How brave he was to sacrifice himself for his mom and himself. He sat on the bed and cried. He wished that his father was alive. But if his father was alive he and his mom would be dead and his father would have probably can't live with himself.
This cruel world.
He dropped to sleep from too much crying.

He awakes and it's Monday.
Ugh. The last thing I need is a Monday.
He checks the time and realizes he was a bit early. He goes in the kitchen for breakfast. His mom left a note.
Went shopping be back soon.
Who goes shopping at 7:30?
He makes his breakfast of bread and eggs with orange juice and he ate it.
He dresses himself and watches a little television. His favourite comedy, lab rats is showing.
He watches a full episode and the switches the TV off. He wanted to reach school early.
He goes outside and packs his hero clothes in a secret pocket, he had the bag for 4 years but only recognized the secret pocket after 3 years!
He then gets on his bicycle and rides to school. Riding seemed way easier than it usually is to Dash. He peddled faster and reached school earlier than usual. He went into the lab to work on his science project with his friends Vanessa and Harp.
Harp was present currently but Vanessa hasn't reached school yet.
"Hey bra." He says
"Don't call me that."
"Well someone's moody." He smiles evilly " Missing a special someone?" He says
Dash's cheeks got a light red.
"Dude don't go there."
"Look he's blushing!" He says laughing. Dash gives him a look.
"OK I'll stop." He says
"You better." Dash says miserably
Harp was a close friend of Dash's but annoying.
Today is going to be a good day, I think.

So this chapter was nice a little longer than usual and sorry for being late hope you enjoy and the next chapters will come out sooner.
Bye