Chapter five

Sagittarius's p.o.v
I'm honestly not sure where I am, but it's pretty. There's a red brick path with cherry blossom trees lining it. The sweet aroma of cherries filled my senses.

The sky was blue and bright with no sign of clouds. It was gorgeous, a gentle breeze flowed past, ruffling the white above knee dress I was wearing. My hair was in a elegant high ponytail and I was barefoot.

Not knowing what to do, I followed the path. I was only a few feet from where I started when I heard a voice. It sounded like it was coming from everywhere, but nowhere at the same time.

"Hey Sagittarius, sorry I haven't come to see you lately. I've been trying to continue YouTube, but it's hard when the light in my life is slowly fading. Evermore misses you, especially me. Sage will be up here tomorrow, she wrote your dad and explained the situation, he said he would fly down but he's tight on money but he loves you and wishes a fast recovery. It's been a long time since I've heard the squeal of you as you were thrown in the pool. Or your smile when I call it prizza, it's been a long time since that night we cuddled in my bed and fell asleep. Nothing is the same, everything reminds me of you...I miss you"

I felt my right hand get warm and a spot of my forehead as well. I sprinted down the path, a blinding light filled my eyes, the smell of cherries left and a very familiar cologne replaced it.

I opened my eyes to see a tiled ceiling and white walls.

I turned my head to see Jason with his head hung, my hand in his and tears rolling down his face.

"Hey, Jason" I smiled, his head shot up and his bloodshot eyes widened.
"Sag-Sagittarius?" He asked, I nodded and my smile widened. Jason lept to his feet and pulled me into a hug.
"How long have I been out?" I asked into his shirt.
"A month, due to blood loss" another voice said, I pulled away from Jason to see a doctor standing in the doorway clutching a clipboard "this young man has come to see you everyday except yesterday, everyday for a month" the doctor smiled at Jason.

After a few tests and whatnot they released me. Jason and I stepped out of the hospital, fingers interlocked, I squinted at the bright sunlight.

Jason led me to his car and opened the door for me. I smiled and got in, I rested my head against the seat and tears pricked at the corners of my eyes remembering everything Jason said to me.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Jason asked when we were going down the highway.
"Yeah, I'm fine"
"I really did miss you, you know" I smiled and decided to mess with him.
"Mhm suuure" I smiled and rolled my eyes, Jason fake gasped.
"What! I did! Wait, you heard what I said didn't you?" He asked, his face getting slightly red
"Every word"
"I won't live this down. Will I?"
"When hell freezes over"
"I could bring ice or snowballs to the nether"
"You're such a nerd" I playfully hit his arm.

When we pulled up to the Team Crafted house Jason opened my door for me and I stepped out.

Slowly I walked inside, Sage had her back to me and Tyler had his arm snaked around her waist.
"She's still gone..isn't she? You know Jason, she's lucky to have a guy like you"
"Turn around you stupid violist!" I said and immediately opened my arms. Sage and Tyler immediately spun around and Sage launched herself in my arms.

"Oh and what do you mean she's lucky to have a guy like you he doesn't have me...yet" I said when we separated, I could practically feel Jason smiling.
"It's good to see you Tyler. You hurt her I'll kick you so hard in the nuts they'll come out of your mouth" I said seriously, Sage laughed nervously and led me out to the pool.

"HEY GUYS!" I yelled, everyone's head shot up and I was immediately tackled in a group hug.

~ at dinner~
"Guys there is something that we've all talked about that I want to address over this majestic McDonald's dinner" Adam stood up shaking his large sweet tea around in place of a spoon on a wine glass "Sage, Sagittarius. We'd like you to move in with us" he smiled.
"No, I'm moving in with Tyler" Sage shrugged and Tyler turned very red and started messing with his glasses.
"Ok so, Sagittarius?" Adam turned his attention to me.
"I don't want to be a bother, I mean this place is big but you all have lives and stuff to d-"
"No shut up your moving in with us" Ian said, I smiled and nodded. Everyone hugged Sage and I but I quickly broke away when I was someone standing at the backdoor, I didn't recognize him.

"Guys, who is that?" I asked pointing, they pulled away from the hug and looked.
"There's no one there" Jerome said
"No don't fuck with me guys" I said, anger boiling inside of me.
"Here" Sage handed me a pill, I quickly swallowed it and I familiar dizzy sensation filled my body.

I sat down on the couch and placed my head in my hands. Jason was at my side immediately.
"Are you alright? What's wrong?" Jason asked panicked
"Nothing, just the medicine always makes me dizzy afterwards" I stood up now the dizzy feeling was gone.
"What's that for anyway?" Mitch asked. I took a deep breath and prepared for the hate.
"I have several mental disorders, that include: schizophrenia, paranoia, multiple personality, and severe depression. I have to take medication for it"
"Oh. Nice Jason, you got a physho" Jerome said "I'm just kidding, I wuv youuu!" Jerome hugged me and I rolled my eyes.

"We'll go get your stuff tomorrow and get you set up in the spare room. Until then you can sleep with Jason if you want" Ty shrugged, I nodded and headed upstairs.

For someone who slept for a month I sure was tired. Not bothering to ask I took a shirt out of Jason's closet and slipped my current one off. Jason walked in right as I was taking mine off.

He freaked out. I didn't care, I'm wearing a bra, like what the hell.

"Dude, I'm wearing a bra chill" I said once his shirt was covering me.
"Still! It's weird"
"Your tellin me! I have to live with them there!"
"This whole conversation is making me uncomfortable, can we just go to sleep?" I nodded and Jason layed down, I curled up next to him and layed my head on his chest tracing small circles on his stomach, it's a habit don't judge!

He kissed the top of my head and I drifted to sleep, feeling at peace.

Jason's p.o.v
I was almost asleep when I saw a blinding flash. I snapped my eyes open to see Sage with a picture of Sagittarius and I cuddling.
"#SASON! GUYS #SASON" Sage screamed running out of the room. Sagittarius stirred, she was now on her side facing away from me, I slid my arm around her waist.
"Mmmm" she said, I smiled.
"Yes?" I asked knowing she was partially awake.
"She took a picture didn't she?"
"Yes"
"Sason is our ship name isn't it?"
"Yes"
"Goodnight"
"Goodnight, Sagittarius"

Herro everyone! Awwww #sason! It's so cute! So, hey Hanna, #Tage, hahahahahahaha! Yush

Vote, comment, follow all that stuff, xoxo~ Emily