Chapter six

Sagittarius's p.o.v
I woke up and moved Jason's arm from around my waist. It was pretty early still and I already knew no one was up.

I walked out onto Jason's balcony and stared at the sky. I felt arms snake around my waist and a head on my shoulder.

I didn't even bother seeing who it was I just went with it.
"Sorry if I woke you" I said not taking my eyes off of the sky.
"It's alright, so are you really going to live here?" Damn, his voice was hot when he first woke up
"Yeah, except on February second I'll be in Michigan along with Christmas"
"You know, I don't really know much about you. Let's play 20 questions"

We went inside and sat on the bed facing each other.
"Where are you from?" I asked
"Grapevine Texas" "Flint Michigan" we said at the same time (I'm going to have the answers set up like that and try to avoid saying "we said at the same time" and stuff like that)

"Favorite animal?" Jason asked
"Walrus" "giraffe (idk what it really is)"
"Favorite color?" I asked
"Seafoam green" "midnight blue"

Blah blah blah

"Ready to go get your stuff?" Adam asked. I nodded, we'd borrowed his friends pick-up truck.

Everyone drove to my old house and Sadie was no longer on the front porch. I took a deep breath and opened the door that now had a gaping hole in it.

Jason helped me pack a suitcase of essentials and everyone else moved furniture.

Before leaving I took one last look at Sadie's food dish that will remain empty forever.

The guys insisted my walrus chair could stay but I told them I refuse to leave it behind. After some arguing we managed to get it in the truck and off to my new home.

~Dinner~
"It's done!" I heard Ian yell from upstairs. Dinner was almost ready as well. I was making the guys chicken and yellow rice, biscuits, and green beans.

I took the chicken off of the burner and walked upstairs to my new room. Ian covered my eyes with his hands and when he removed them I gasped.

The room was gorgeous! Pic above.
"Come on, dinner is ready" everyone rushed downstairs and took their place at the dinner table. My phone beeped and I popped a few pills in my mouth, using the counter as support and closing my eyes tight.

We all sat down at the dinner table and ate as a big dysfunctional family. Tyler and Sage stayed at his house for the day, which was fine of course.

"This is really good! I didn't know you could cook" Quentin said after swallowing a mouthful of rice.
"Yea...my dad taught me" I said thinking about dad. "I'll be right back"

I got up and went on the back deck. I dialed my dad's number, it rang four times before he finally picked up.

"Hi daddy" I breathed
"Hey sweetheart, I heard what happened. Are you alright?"
"Yeah..I'm fine" a silent tear escaped the corner of my eye. "How are you? With your chemo and all"
He exhaled heavily "fine. I've started losing my hair, I think I'll just shave it all off like pop did. Chris and James come check on me every so often. I feel like a prisoner in my own home"
"Yeah..well I met some friends in LA, I live with them, the incident scared them"
"It's good to know you found good friends. Got to go, James is here. Love you baby"
"Love you too daddy" he hung up.

I sunk to my knees and clutched the necklace daddy gave me before I left.

Jason's p.o.v
Sagittarius was taking a while. I opened the back door to see her with her feet in the pool holding what appeared to be necklace charm in her hand.