Chapter 6: His annoying smirk

Sorry for the late upload! I'll try and quicken it up next time. BTW check out the trailer for this book its on the side!  Enjoy!

I woke up in Blade's bedroom and looked at the alarm clock. It was 5:30am. I yawned and realized that i was still wearing one high heel shoe, and one was on the floor. I was still wearing my club dress. It was dark outside and i there was school today. I quietly slipped out of the bed and put on my other shoe. I opened the door to the living room and found Blade sleeping on the couch, one arm hung out, touching the floor. 

"See ya later, loser." I whispered and quietly stepped out into the hallway. I waited for the elevator impatiently. I softly touched my bruised forehead, i felt a band aid on it. I don't remember him putting it on me. I shrugged it off. The elevator door opened and a woman stepped outside, dressed smartly, her hair tied back in a sexy ponytail. She looked at me wide eyed and then gave me a dirty look of disgust.

"What?" I said, rudely, "Look away before i shove my two fingers in there, and i don't mean those pleasure holes that you finger up every night. " 

"Excuse me?" She said. 

"You heard me." I replied, smirking. 

"I don't have time for kids like you. Then she walked off. I watched her as she took out her keys and opened Blade's door."

"Um." I said, furiously stomping to her direction. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I demanded.

She looked at me like i was crazy, "What else do you think i'm doing? I'm visiting my MATURE ADULT friend. But, you wouldn't know anything about being mature would you?" She spoke to me as if i was a little child.

"What?" I asked, confused.

She rolled her eyes and sighed, "Talking with you is losing me brain cells." 

"You know Blade?" I asked, i don't know why but i was feeling a hint of jealousy...but why? Blade was an idiot and annoying. 

"I don't think it's any of your busi- wait..How do you know Blade?" She gasped and smiled, "Wait a minute...you're one of his crazy obsessed stalker students right?" She laughed and placed a fully manicured hand on my shoulder, "I'm sorry. He's just not that into kids. You girls MUST understand that."

I slapped her hand away and rolled my eyes, "I'm not crazy nor a stalker. I was just wondering. I live in the same apartment complex and i just happened to be his student. Now if you'll excuse me." I walked away angrily, embarrassed and jealous at the same time. I frowned all the way to my Lamborghini, which was outside. Fortunately, the parking space was free so i didn't have to pay. 

I got into my car and and drove back home. It was early, so i guess everyone was still sleeping, so i quietly opened the door and let myself in. I locked myself in my bathroom and looked in the mirror, i looked grumpy and miserable. My hair was a mess, my makeup was smudged and my forehead was bruised.

I got into the shower and scrubbed away all the sweat from the people in the club and the dried blood on my knuckles and knees. I took off my band aid and let the hot water wash over it. It hurt, but i just kept my eyes closed and faced up.

After i finished cleaning myself up, i collapsed on the bed and took a nap until 7:00. Life can be so exhausting. 

At school, i lazily threw my books inside my locker and shut it, then dragged myself to my class. But someone was in my way. 

"It'll be a good idea to move out of my way now." I say, rudely then look up. It was Blade.