Chapter 61:No time for feelings when your heart stops working

Quick recap: previously: "He fucking lied to you, open your goddamned eyes." I shouted at Jackson.

"He's my best friend. Why would he lie to me?"

"To get to me."

-------------

"It's the truth." Tucker stated, "But, you have trouble believing the truth, don't you?" 

-------------

I avoided Blade's piercing eyes, as i tried to hide behind my canvas, but still he'd glance up at me with every chance he could get. 

--

I pulled my arm away. "Your manipulation won't work on me anymore. Don't touch me again, or i'll report you." 

He threw his fist to the wall and cursed. "Dammit, Gabbyson! I'm trying to make this better! Please. You know you still want to be with me." He said.

-------------

Aaron smirked playfully at my and cupped my jaw. "You didn't think i'd do you a favour without getting a little something in return, did you?" 

--------------

"I don't want to live anymore-"

"Don't say that, Gabbyson. You're strong. Don't say stupid things like that." 

I pushed him away, "Go away. Go away!" I screamed at him, "Leave me alone!" 

"Gabbyson, please-"

"Leave me alone!" 

He cursed and punched the wall.Then sunk down and sat on the floor, leaning on the wall opposite me, his hand covering his face. His breathing seemed to grow heavy. 

----

I looked up at Aaron, "I-I thought...my sister and my mother were here...i thought they..." A tears ran down my cheek. "I'm so alone..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 61: No time for feelings when your heart stops working

Gabbyson on the side!! ---------------------->

3RD PERSON

Blade waited in the abandoned underground station, that smelled of rats and sewage. He thought about what Jim had said, about that well known drug lord hiding in this area. Doing illegal drug trades for 7 years. Responsible for more that 50 deaths of drug users and dealers. His still remembers the putrid smell of this place from yesterday, when he first visited this abandoned place. Talking to the drug lord was an easy task for him, as he soon earned his trust. But for how long? Blade told himself that he cannot mess up on his third mission to become Jim's best. The next leader. Cold. Unforgiving. And powerful. That's all he wanted from the start. Power.

So there he was, face to face with a man with a rough mustache. The man eyed him viciously. "You can come in." He said. 

Blade walked in, swinging his arms and searching the place, when he finally entered the small bunker. The drug lord was sitting in the empty room, only filled with a desk, a chair, and a suitcase. 

"Sit down, i don't have all day." He said, pointing to the seat opposite him. 

Blade sat down, getting comfortable in his seat.