Chapter 16: My friend is a murderer??

I marched up to the parking lots, earlier than usual and of course Jackson, Tucker and the rest of the guys were there, except Jackson wasn't smoking, he was just putting his hands inside his pockets and was chatting the guys. I know Blade told me not to cause trouble, but when someone tells me to not do something, it only makes me want to do it more. And plus, i was too furious, hurt and upset to care or control my stupid actions or to think about the consequences. 

I crossed the road and reached the little alleyway when Tucker spotted me, and smiled shyly like he always does around girls. Talk about socially awkward. But i just shot him a small rude smile, (Yes, call me a cow but like i said i was furious at the time!)

He saw something was not right, so he stopped smiling and looked puzzled.

Jackson finally laid eyes on me, bewildered for a second, but then smiled his cute little smile. I can see right through him. He could see  that i looked angry, so he removed his hands from his pockets and slowly walked over to me.

But i kicked him in the nuts.

He suddenly went limp, the guys looked at me bewildered and there was a few whistles and laughter. Poor Tucker looked so lost and scared, covering his groin too. 

A while later, after Jackson realised what i done and after he kind of recovered, he looked at me surprised, "What was that for?"

"I  can't believe you, you son of a bitch!" I spat. 

"What...? What?!?!" He yelled, tried to stand up and reach me, but i backed away.

"Do not come near me." I warned. 

The guys looked interested and entertained, smoking their pot and smirking. 

"She lost it." One of the boys mumbled, obviously amused and wanting to get his ass kicked.

I shot him a deadly look, "And you haven't" I spat back, knowing that he'll know exactly what i meant.

"I know what you've done to her." I whispered to Jackson, and walked away.

But soon after, he came running after me.  What is his deal? "Who? Gab, what are you talking about?"

When we were alone for a second, i hissed, "Rachel Phillips. You know damn well what i'm talking about."

"What?" 

I rolled my eyes. But he carried on.

"Gab, what is your deal with you and your obsession with Rachel Phillips, anyway?" He asked.

I didn't answer. You should know, creep. Without warning, i ran away, trying to lose him in the crowd of people in the street. He can kiss goodbye to our friendship. I'll expose the bastard. I was on my way to the school, the scowl not leaving my face. Until i gasped when someone held my wrist.

It was Blade, his faced looking concerned and sad.

"Are you okay? You seemed...Oh no. You didn't...?"

I looked down, not meeting his eyes.

"Let go of me, Blade." I warned. "Someone'll see us." I thought of a lame excuse. 

"I don't care. Tell me you didn't talk to that guy Jackson about it."

I made my hand into a fist under his grip. "It's between me and him, Blade." I breathed out, completely feeling weak under his touch. 

"Do you know what's going to happen then if he ends up hurting my girlfriend? Didn't you even think of that? He's a KILLER, Gab. Not a prankster or anything like that."