Chapter 38: Hurricane Secrets

***New celebrity playing as Tucker. Dave Franco, And a new one for jackson too ! (Ben Bowers)

Jackson on the side!! ------------------------------->

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Blade asked.

I rolled my eyes, "It barely hurts now. I've taken worse." I pointed out.

I got my stuff and dragged my feet to the door, slothfully and sighed. 

I glanced back at the immaculate hospital room, and opened the door. 

"My mum's coming to pick me out." I said, to no one in particular. I sighed and sunk into the chair of the waiting room.

"Are you okay?" Blade asked, alarmed, and looking at me concerned. 

"Don't dwell on it. I'm fine."

"You don't look fine, you look dizzy."

"The doctor said it'll happen. I just have to get some rest whn i'm back home." I reassured him, and smiled. Although i felt like i was gonna pass out, and my head was throbbing intensely. But that didn't bother me that much.

Derick came in, wearing his long, white doctor coat and carrying a clip board.

"Your mum's not here yet?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Nope. She texted me earlier saying she was on her way."

He nodded, "Just remember, Gab. No drinking. Or smoking."

"Trust me. I've already gone past that point in my life." I said, in a-matter-of-fact tone. 

"Good." He said, looking impressed, and left the room. 

After he left, i put my arms around Blade. 

He responded by wrapping his arms around me too, and we sat like that in silence for a couple of minutes.

"Gabbyson..." He spoke, "If i find out...no, when i find out who did this to you...i won't hesitate to make them pay." 

I pulled away and looked into his eyes, "No. I'll beat you to that, i believe." I said, grinning evilly. 

We completely pulled away from each other when mum came in, with James. 

I smiled at them both. "Hey." 

The both smiled in return and mum hugged me, "How're you feeling."

"I'm okay." 

"Good, because if not, i wouldn't let that school get away with such a dangerous environment."

I rolled my eyes, "Mum, it's okay." 

She sighed and calmed down, "OK. If you say so. They're fixing the broken pipe now. Hopefully this incident won't happen again."

I looked at Blade, confused.

He gave me a knowing look.

"Hello, Mr Cooper." Mum said politely to Blade...

"Hi James." I said, turning to him.

"Hey, kid." He replied.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "I don't go by the name of 'kid'."

He chuckled, but didn't say anything else. 

"...But, anyway i came here to give Gabbyson notes that she missed in her lessons in school."