Life with Seamus

My next chapter didn’t start for 2 weeks and only lasted a brief  6 months as, on a wonderful summer day in Waterford, Ireland, my husband Seamus died in my arms. His life claimed from a brain tumor.

We had at least had a good 4 months before things went downhill with his health. We married in a civil ceremony and decided that night to become switches. He taught me the dom side as I taught him the sub from my prospective. We kept a low profile and made plans of what I was going to do after he passed. Having no family, he wanted a legacy and he wanted me to control it.

For the first 2 months we used the play room all the time. He taught me how to cuff his hands and feet on the bench, on the cross and on the bed. He taught me about silk, feathers, flogs, canes and whips. I taught him how to control his anger and to submit that I knew better than he how to care for him and protect him. He taught me how to go down on him and what gave him the most pleasure Whether a small lick or a gentle suck was better than becoming a hoover vacuum he always joked. He somehow cured me of my gag reflex. Going down on me I showed him all the pleasure points and how a lick was better than a finger most of the time. Making love was slow and easy or fast and furious. Every horizontal surface had been used in the 3 houses he had, we had even manage to dislodge a few pictures a time or two.

The next two months the play room was empty most of the time as he taught me his financial empire. I finally told him about Meca and he watched as I programed in front of him. Staring in amazement as I wrote program after program as he explained how his companies were built. We took the 4th month to go to all his companies and meet the employees. Watching how my programs increased productivity and his wealth.

We attended Bubba and Chloe’s wedding. Sitting in the front row away from everyone. Roman had been his best man with James, Hiro and Chase beside him. We hid that Seamus was having trouble walking and talking. Sitting with Bubba and Chloe we learned that Bashir had married Nadia, Jacques had married Lysate, and Nico had married Sarah. We didn’t want to dampen their wedding, but my eagle-eyed brother knew something was up. I told them about Seamus as he held my hand.  It was the hardest to tell them that our time together was drawing to a close. My brother learned that day the depth my heart was willing to go. We left without talking to the others.

The next day Seamus handed over all his world possessions to me knowing the time had come. That night at Club Calypso in front of my former doms, subs and friends I became Mistress Riley and Seamus became my sub. I left the separated collar with Bubba asking him to give each of them their part of it. We left immediately and headed back home to Ireland.

Seamus had been recording, for the last year, thoughts to his child. He really hadn’t expected to have one and just continued so I would have something to watch he told me. A week later I told him that his recordings weren’t in vain and racing against time we worked on the nursery. He had the sonogram as wallpaper on his computer. I didn’t have to promise that when he or she turned 25, I would hand his companies over to them.

The fifth month I became his legs as I traveled to the Corporate Offices and sat in on meetings. Always coming home to tell him what had occurred and listen patiently as he tried to tell me his thoughts. I became his arms when he could no longer feed himself or hold a book. I cried the day I had to hire nurses for him and move him to a specially equipped room. Though, every night I slept next to him.

The last month I watched my love slowly fade from my life. I saw in his beautiful hazel eyes that the memory of me had died.  I was wishing I could go with him. I called my brother and his wife. They came without asking why. Bubba wasn’t happy I was back to a size 2 and Chloe worried for the baby. I watched Seamus slip day by day and my brother begged for me to let him call Roman, Nico or one of the others. I always declined. I became a shadow of my former self. On that beautiful summer morning in July, with the sun coming in through the windows and a slight breeze filtering by the curtains, Seamus passed on to what I hoped was a better place in my arms. That is how Bubba and Chloe found me, passed out holding Seamus.