Chapter Two

"Guess you will have to be punished." He walked towards me, grabbing my waist and pulled me closer towards him, pushing his lips onto mine. I was shocked at first but then I kissed back. I mean come on, this teacher is hot, who wouldn't kiss back.

I felt his hands slid from my waist to my butt, he squeezed tightly, causing me to gasp, he slipped his tongue in my mouth. His hands slid towards my button of my pants. I felt him undo it and slid them down, which revealed my black panties. He picked me up by my waist and set me on top of a table.

I felt his hot breath on my inner thighs, sending shivers down my spine. I ached to feel his touch. I felt him slid two fingers over my panties. He rubbed in circles through the now wet material.
"Mmhm." I moaned. He looked up like me a smirked. I felt him pull off my panties and throw them across the room.

He leaned in and began to suck on my clit, circling it with his tongue and rubbing it with his fingers and sucking and laving it all while I was lost in ecstacy... My grunts and moans becoming more frequent.

He pushed a finger slowly into me
"Oh God,oh my God that feels so good." I moaned out.
"I'm gonna come." I whispered. Right as I was about to release, he pulled his fingers out and licked them.
"What the fuck?" I said.
"This is your punishment." I groaned. I got off the table and walked over to my underwear and slid them on, along with my pants.
I sat in a chair and clenched my thighs together, cause I was still turned on. As much as I wanted to touch myself right then and there, I couldn't give in. It's bad enough that I let my teacher do that to me. I mean I'm not complaining, but it's illegal.
"Some punishment." I said and chuckled. He did as well.

The copies of all the papers were done, so I stacked them in a pile and began to walk towards his biology room.
"Here let me help you." He offered.
"So now you are nice."
"Come on you weren't complaining earlier." I blushed. He took the heavy stack of paper out of my hands and we walked together towards his room.
"Mr. Dolan, is there anything else you need?"
"Nope that's all for now. " We headed back to his PE office. I sat in a chair and scrolled through my phone again, since I didn't have any other work to do and I didn't want to do PE.
"Call me Grayson by the way, Mr. Dolan makes me feel old."
"And I have a name as well, it's Sarah. Not Ms. Petersen." He chuckled. "Why are you doing this?"
"Doing what?"
"You know what I'm talking about..."
"I do it for the pleasure."
"Are you doing this with any other student?"
"No."
"Why me?"
"Because you, my dear, you are everything I have always wanted in a girl, but never got." I blushed.
"What's so good about me?"
"Your personality, you look at me and you don't flirt with me like all the others do. You act like you hate me. And for some odd reason, I like it."
"Never had luck with girls or something?"
"It's complicated."
"Enlighten me."
"When I was younger, I was very popular on social media and it was hard to find someone who loved me for me, not for my fame." I nodded
"What about you?"
"All the guys I dated, cheated."
"All of them?" He asked.
"Yup. Every single one."
"I'm sorry."
"That's okay. Right now, I'm not really looking for a relationship."
"What about friends with benefits?"
"Never really thought about it honestly, but yeah I guess it'd be nice to have a little pleasure in my life." I admitted. A smirk grew on his face. We talked for the remaining of the period.

"You know after this right we have to go back to hating each other."
"Why?"
"Because you are a minor and if anybody suspected a thing, we are in trouble." I nodded sadly. I got to know Mr. Dolan- I mean Grayson, a lot better today. And I actually really enjoy being with him.

We actually began to talk about the whole friends with benefits thing but it was never implied that we do that together. As much as I want to...

I then began to think about how hot Grayson would look undressed. My face grew hotter.

The bell rang.
"Bye Mr. Dolan." I said playing it off like we weren't actually friends.
"Bye. Ms. Petersen."

As I walked away, I remembered the way his touch felt, which turned me on even more. He was very controlling, and I absolutely loved that.

For once, I'm actually excited about my detention today.