Chapter Eight

I felt disgusting but Grayson made me feel pure. He was exciting, refreshing. And I just couldn't possibly get enough of him.
As I was covering up my cuts and brusises, I thought of him and only him. I thought about the way he touched me, verbally and physically. He is everything I've always wanted, but never felt I deserved.
When I finished applying my makeup and doing my hair I threw on a cute outfit.

I fixed my curls and looked in the mirror

I fixed my curls and looked in the mirror. All of my bruises were covered. It almost looked like nothing had even happened which made me feel a lot better. I sat in my kitchen and waited for Grayson.

My body ached. Bad. But when I'm with Gray, I forget all about the pain. I thought about our relationship. It's wrong. But frankly, I don't care. *ding dong* the doorbell rang. My heart fluttered. I walked over to the door and opened it. Grayson looked fine.
"God damn. Look at you." He smirked. He held his hand out for me to grab, so I did. "Do a spin." He raised my hand and a spun to show him the rests of the ensemble. He bit his lip and pulled me close and kissed me. "You look beautiful as ever." I blushed and kissed him. "Ready to go?" I nodded I walked out of the door and locked it and got into his car.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Well I want to go back to my place cause damn.. I want to eat... I mean treat you right buuuut, I'm going to control myself because I want to take you out." I chuckled.
"Afterwards." He nodded and smirked lightly.
"we are going to Victoria Gardens(outdoor shopping mall) and I'm going to buy you whatever you want. Afterwards I'm taking you to a fancy Italian restaurant called North Italia. You're Going to absolutely love it. And theeennnnn, we are going back to my place and watch Star Wars and eat chocolate covered strawberries for dessert."
"That sounds absolutely amazing." I paused. "But what if we see-"
"I already knew you were going to ask that. We won't be running into anybody because it's an hour and a half drive. I know it's a long way, but you're worth it." He grabbed my hand and kissed it lightly.
"You're perfect." I whispered. He looked at me and smiled deeply.
"Mind if I play music?" I asked politely. "No no of course not. Go ahead." I connected my phone to Bluetooth and played "Sincerely, yours," By Sophie Meiers. It's a slow but beautiful song. Perfect for car rides with him. My head swayed with the beat of the song. I laid my head against the window and looked at the scenery. I see in the reflection of the window, Grayson is looking at me with a smile. I turn my head.
"What?" I chuckled. "Nothing Its just.. you're so beautiful."
"I don't deserve you." I placed my hand in his hair and began to play with his hair.
"You're crazy. If anything I don't deserve you."
"You're talking as if you haven't seen yourself. You're unbelievably smart, sweet, funny, handsome. You're the whole package." I complimented. I placed a kiss on his cheek.
He had a huge smile on his face but remained silent. Not a bad silence, but a good one.
"See you can't disagree with me. You know it's true." I teased.
"Shut up." He laughed. I playfully punched him.
We sat and talked and sang to the music I played for the rest of the ride. We reached Victoria gardens and we began to walk around, hand in hand.
"What store do you want to go in?" I asked Grayson. "Hmmm." He stopped suddenly.
"What?" I giggled. "Lets go in here." I looked at the store he had stopped in front of; Victoria Secrets. I groaned jokingly. "Come on then." I pulled him by his arm inside the store and looked at all the lingerie.
"Pick something you like." I told him.
"Are you serious?" He asked. "Yes. Go before I change my mind." I told him my sizes and He hurries off and I don't see him for another 10-15 minutes. I see him walk towards me finally with an entire stack of different bras and panties. At least 10 of each.
"I'll try these on. Be right back." We walk to the dressing room areas and he sits in a chair across from my fitting room stall.
I began to get undressed. I left my heels on but slipped off skirt and shirt. I tried on the first set and put a robe on over it so I can open up the door and let Grayson see.

 I tried on the first set and put a robe on over it so I can open up the door and let Grayson see

I crack open the door and check to see if anyone is there. It's just him, the store is quiet. A lot of people must have left.
I open the door all the way and he stands up. I look out once more and no one is there still so I untied the robe and opened it up so he can see.
"Fuck." He muttered. He cleared his throat. "You know with the robe on I'm just not too sure about it yet." He smirked. I slid the robe off and stood there in the room. I turned around to look in the mirror and in the reflection I can see him staring at my ass. I swayed my hips lightly making him anxious.
"You like?" I winked at him.
"Fuck yeah! I mean uh mhm yeah. It's nice." He cleared his throats once more.
"Ill try on the next one." I was about to lock the door shut when he pushed the door open, walks into the fitting room and locks it behind him. He pushed me up against the mirror, and kissed me passionately.
"Gray I need to try on the rest." I chuckled. He sat down on the seat that's in the room with me. I turned around to face the mirror and I rolled my eyes jokingly. I Unclipped my bra, sliding it off my body. I ran my hands against my now bare breasts. I then slid my panties down to try on the next pair. As I went to grab the next set, Grayson grabs my waist and pulls me close to him. He places his lips on my breasts and begins to suck on each of them, causing me to moan lightly.
"Gray, we are in a store." He stops and looks up at me. "What's your point? That makes it even more fun." His voice was raspy, it was super sexy. He gently has me sit down on the seat he was sitting on and gets down on his knees right in front of me. He opens up my legs and places his tongue on my now moist heat. I moaned once again.
"You taste so good, baby girl."
"B-baby. Please don't stop." He knew exactly what to do. He knew the angle he should tilt his head, where to lick and nip at. My breathe became more rapid and my heart began to pound. My body arched as I climaxed.
"Oh fuck." I bit my lip and moaned. We heard someone walking in.
"Do you need anything ma'am?" Grayson kept licking and nipping. "N-no thank you. I'm good."
"Okay let me know if you need anything." She walked out. Thank god. Grayson eventually stopped. I grabbed his hands and helped him stand up and made out with him.
"I think it's safe to say that you love all of these so we can get all of them?" He said, his voice full of hope. I nodded and bit my lip, still obviously turned on.
"You will get more later, baby."
"So will you." He smirked I threw on my regular clothes and fixed my lipstick and walked out of the dressing room with all of the lingerie.
We walked up the the cash register and Grayson purchased it all. The total came out to $186. Grayson didn't mind. I told him I'd pay, but he insisted.
We walked out and walked to the next store; sephora.
We both walked inside. Most boyfriends would stand outside. But no, not Grayson, he walked in wth me hand in hand and helped pick out the lipstick that would look best with my complexion. We picked a couple colors and purchased those as well.
"I want you to know that you don't need to buy me things to make me happy. I'm not materialistic."
"I know, Hun. But you deserve the world and I intend to do give you just that."

The first thing that popped into my head immediately after he said that was..
I love him.
But I can't love him, we haven't been together long enough. I'm just going crazy I think.
"What?" He chuckled. "What I'm sorry?" "You're smiling but you're oddly quiet."
"Nothing. You just make me feel happy." "As you should feel."
"Do I make you happy?" I asked as we were walking back to the car. "Is that even a question? You should know that the answer is yes. You make me feel alive. I haven't been this happy in years."
"I never knew that I could make someone feel that way."
"Well.. now you know." I smiled.
We got into the car and headed to the restaurant.