Chapter Three

I walked into Mr. Dolan- I mean Grayson's classroom.
"Hey Sarah."
"Hey Grayson." I replied, trying as hard as I could to keep my smile in. I sat down in a desk.
"What am I supposed to do now?" I asked.
"Well since it is detention, you can help me clean up the classroom." I groaned and stood up from my seat.
"You can start with picking up the books on the floor right there and stacking them in the cabinets." I nodded. I walked over to the books and bent down to pick them up. I stood back up and I was about to walk towards the cabinet when I noticed Grayson staring at my ass.

"My eyes are up here." I giggled.
"Yeah but I'd rather be looking down there." I giggled once more and stacked the books in the cabinet. The entire time, I noticed him staring at my ass and biting his lip.

When I finished stacking the books, I walked over to him. He was sitting at his desk on the chair. I sat and straddled him. I ran my fingers through his hair. He began to nibble on the sensitive part of my neck.

"Grayson." I moaned.
"Shh baby girl. Someone will hear."
**knock knock**
"Mr. Dolan, may I come in?"
"Fuck." I muttered. I got off of his lap and sat in a desk away from Grayson.
"Yes come on in."
"I was wondering if you had some extra credit I could do.."
"Oh yeah. Just give me a minute." He started To go through some cabinets and handed the boy his extra credit. He walked it if the classroom and shut the door behind him.

"Now, where were we?" He said and smirked. He got up and locked the door.
I stood up and ran towards him, my body aching for his touch. I wrapped my legs around his waist, as we passionately made out.

He carried me over to his desk and laid me down. Pulling off my shorts, and my top, just leaving me in a bra and underwear.
I sat in the desk. I pulled his shirt off and stared at his muscular torso. I then began to unbuckle his pants. I saw a bulge in his pants growing bigger as I unbuckled him.

Soon, Grayson had no trace of clothing on, they were all thrown across the classroom. I got off of his desk and bent down in front of him.

I gently wrapped my hand around his thick member and rotated my wrist as I pumped, back and forward.
"Mhm." He moaned. I flicked my tongue across the tip, and then slowly stuck my mouth around him, bobbing my head.

"Fuck Sarah."
I felt his member quiver inside my mouth, which is my queue to stop. I stood up and whispered in my ear.
"My turn for some fun." He smirked, and pulled out a condom from his drawer. He slipped it on.
I positioned myself onto his desk and rubbed my clit slowly, as I waited for him to enter me.

He brought his hips closer to mine.
"Are you sure?"
"Mhm." I moaned. And he stuck himself inside of me.
"Fuck." I moaned. He pulled out and pushed back in. His breath was becoming heavier by the minute. It was too damn sexy.

He pulled out for a second.
"Sit down in your chair." I commanded.
He did what I said.
And I made my way over to him and positioned my entrance above him. I slowly slid him into me. And I bounced up and down.
"Fuck baby girl. You're so sexy." He smacked my ass as he whispered that which caused me to yelp a bit.
"Mhm I'm gonna come baby." I whispered and bent my head back.
"Me too baby girl." And about 15 seconds later, we both gave in.

I bounced on him faster than ever as I climaxed.
When we were both done, I hopped off of him and pulled his condom off, immediately stocking his member inside my mouth.
"Mmh."
"That was the best I have ever had." He whispered.
"Oh you think that was good. Just wait." I said sexily.
"Damn." I got up and put on my clothes. And he put his on too.
The bell rang.
"Well I have to go to class, Grayson." I said sadly.
"Wait let me give you my number. Just in case you need some extra tutoring."
"I'll definitely give you a call for 'tutoring'."  I said raising my fingers as air quotes.
"Bye Grayson."
"Bye Sarah." I walked out the classroom and to my next class.

Damn, I can't get over how good that felt. I craved more. But this is wrong.

But just the thought, that I could get caught, turns me on even more.

+++++

Sorry guys it's been FOREVER since I've updated. Hopefully this makes up for it.