Chapter Six

A little while later we reached Grayson's house.
He helped me out of the car and carried me into his house. He opened his front door. And brought me in his house. He carried me upstairs and into his bedroom. He laid me down.
"Get some rest."
"Okay. Thank you Grayson."
"Anytime." He kissed my forehead, and walked out of the room. Closing the door behind him.

I closed my eyes and drifted asleep.
****

"Jack please don't!" I screamed.
"Shut the fuck up bitch!" He punched me straight across my face as he thrusted himself inside me. He pinned my arms down so I couldn't do a thing. I laid there. Helpless.
Nobody came to my rescue no matter how many times I screamed. He wrapped his hands around my neck and strangled me.

****
"Sarah. Sarah. Wake up! It's just a dream!"
I woke up, out of breathe, as if someone really was choking me. I gasped for air and screamed.
"It was just a dream."
"Grayson, I-I-"
"Shhhh. It's okay. I got you." He laid next to me in bed and pulled me close. He wrapped his arms around me.
"I remembered everything just now."
"Do you want to talk about it?" I nodded.

I began to speak. But choked up once I was about to pronounce the word "rape."

"Shh baby girl. It's okay. You don't have to talk about it anymore." I nodded.
"Get some sleep okay?" I stayed silent. And rested my head on his lap.

I felt him play with my hair as I fell asleep.
That was the first good nights sleep in a very long time.

I woke up the next morning still laying on Grayson. I stood up and walked over to my purse. I planned on staying the night at my best friend's house so I had my extra necessities with me.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After that I decided to do my makeup.
Fuck. I had cuts and bruises everywhere.
I felt so dirty. And I know I'll never be able to wash off this feeling.

I decided to take a cold shower, help get my
Mind off of things.

I washed my body all over. I ran my fingers across the bruises along my rib cage.
I winced in pain. I started to cry.
"Sarah are you okay?"
"Yes I'm fine thank you."

I turned off the shower and stepped out, changing into my extra pair of clothes.
I started to do my hair and makeup.
I pulled out my concealer and started to get rid of the dark, evident hand prints that laid on my neck.
"Can I come in?" I walked over to the door And opened it. he came in.
"Does it hurt to talk?" I nodded.
"Oh I'm sorry." I gave him a faint smile and continued to conceal the marks on my body.
"Fuck those are really bad." He whispered. I nodded.
"You don't have to cover them."
"Yes i do." I whispered.
"You need to let your skin breathe for the day."
"I can't let anyone see."
"What if we spent the day together here, just you and me? So I can take care of you."
"I'm sill putting my makeup on. I can't even look at myself looking like this." I said, my voice still raspy.
"Okay. Just know that I still think you look beautiful."

His words rang in my ears.
'I still think you look beautiful.'

He didn't mean it, right? Of course not. Nobody can think someone as hideous as me
Is beautiful.

He grabbed my makeup wipes and pulled one out. He gently grabbed my waist and pulled me close, taking off every bit of makeup I had put on, being careful for the fresh cuts and bruises. He finished and I looked in the mirror, I gave myself a disgusted look, running my fingers across the bruise on my right cheek.
"Stunning as always." He wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear.
I smiled a genuine smile.
"I'm so sore."
"I'll carry you."
"No no I weigh too much." And with that he picked me up gently bridal style.
I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He set me on his bed.
"I'm going to make you some breakfast okay?"
"Let me help."
"You need your rest."
"I'm fine."
"No you aren't. Please rest Sarah."
"Okay." I smiled at him and rested.
"I'll be back with your food in a minute."
I nodded.
I leaned up slowly and rested my eyes.

The image of Jack, rapin- taking advantage of me replayed in my mind. I tried to forget it. But I couldn't. I cried.

"Sarah here's your food- what's wrong?" He quickly set the plate down and pulled me gently into his arms. "Baby girl, please. I'm here for you. As long as I'm here, no one will ever lay a finger on you." I looked up into his eyes. I lifted my hand up to his cheek and leaned in.

Our lips touched and moved In sync.
I pulled away, biting his lip.
I smiled at him.
"Here's your food, love." He handed me my plate.
"Thank you." I started to eat.
"It's delicious."
"Oh good! I wasn't sure if you would
Like it."
"I love it. Thank you."
"Anytime." I finished the plate, and stood up.
"Where are you going?"
"Going to clean my plate."
"Baby girl, you need to rest."
"I don't want to rest." I said and kept walking. I heard him chuckle slightly. I walked into the kitchen and cleaned my plate. I ran the plate under the water and scrubbed it with a sponge.

I felt a pair of around grab onto my hips. Grayson moved my hair and then planted a kiss on my neck.
I washed my hands and dried them. I turned around planting a small peck on his lips.

"This is wrong." I whispered.
"If you don't want to do this anymore-" I cut him off.
"I'm tired of being a good kid. The kid that never steps out of her comfort zone. If it's wrong, then why does it feel like the best thing I've done in my entire life-" he pulled close to hm and engulfed me in a hug.

"Just don't say a word about us, baby. Okay?"
"I promise." We made out a little more.

"Can we go for a walk or something? I promise I'm feeling okay."
"Anything for you."