Chapter Four

"Sarah what's detention like?" My biology partner, Jack asked me as we were conducting a lab.
"It isn't bad at all. Mr. Dolan is pretty chill."
"I bet you just like it because you think he's bomb."
"No." I lied. "I don't think he's attractive one bit."
"Hmm well since you are interested in him, maybe you and I can hang out tonight. There's a party at my friend Nate's. His parties are pretty crazy. It would be fun if you and I could go together." I'm definitely not interested in Jack. But I do feel like having a couple drinks. So might as well.
"Id love to."
"Well I'll pick you up tonight then." I nodded The bell rang and I left the class. It was the end of the day and I had to stop by my locker real quick. Which is coincidently right next to Grayson's class room.
"Ms. Petersen, may I see you in my office real quick?" Grayson asked as I walked passed his classroom.
"Uh yeah." He shut the door after I had entered.
"Are you free tonight?" He asked me.
"No I'm sorry I have a party I'm going to."
"You going with someone?"
"Yeah."
"Who?"
"Jack Gilinsky."
"Be Careful with him okay?"
"Why?"
"I hear a lot of things about him. He's bad news."
"Not like I'm interested anyways."
"Okay."
"Well I'll see you tomorrow then?" He asked.
"For sure. Bye Grayson." I gave him a hug and a passionate kiss.
"Bye Sarah." I walked out of his class and drove home.

My parents are on a business trip. They left this morning so I have the whole house to myself.
I did my homework and took a nap.

I woke up a couple hours later, just in time for me to get ready for the party.

I put on a skin tight, and a bit revealing black dress, with my adidas superstar shoes. With some jewelry. I did my hair in messy curls and I redid my makeup.  I looked in the mirror.
Perfect.
The doorbell rang a few minutes later. I grabbed my purse. And walked downstairs to open the door.
"Hey Sarah. Damn you look good." He said.
"Thanks." I shut the door behind me and walked to his car. We listened to music on the way to his friends house.

As soon as we arrived, you could hear his music playing from inside the house. It was crazy loud. We walked inside the house. People were everywhere. The place reaked of alcohol and sweat, with a hint of weed, and cigarette smoke. Typical party.
"Hey Sarah, wait here, I'll get you a drink."
"Okay thanks." I stood there and danced a little bit.
"Here you go babe." He said, handing me a drink.
"Thank you." I gulped it down.
Something about the drink was... Off. It's taste and texture. Maybe that's just the type of drink.

A few hours later, I felt weird, my eye sight was blurry, and I was completely wasted. I was grinding on Jack as we danced, until he whispered in my ear.
"I have to tell you something. It's private though." I nodded. We walked upstairs. We walked into one of the bedrooms that had nobody in it.
"Sit down." I nodded and sat down.
"Do you remember earlier when I came into detention to pick up my extra credit forms?"
"Y-yes." I stuttered nervously.
"Well, I heard everything. You and the teacher have a thing."
"That isn't true."
"Yes it is. You and I both know it is 100% true. So if you don't give me what I want, then the entire school will know, including the police."
"What do you want?"
"I want to fuck your brains out."
"Jack no please."
"Unless you want your precious boyfriend in jail I suggest you drink this."
"What is it?"
"Water." And me being a stupid drunk, I drank it. And I immediately passed out.

What the fuck did I just do?

++++
How do you guys like this story so far?