Chapter Five

I woke up a few hours later, with a major headache, and on top of that, my entire body was hurting. I look down at my body. I was naked. I heard breathing next to me. Jack was next to me, naked as well. I pulled my legs up to my body and I sobbed. I got.. Raped.. I sat there for a bit. I don't know who to call at this point. I don't have a car, Jack picked me up at my house.

I grabbed my clothes and put them on.
I dug through my purse to find my phone. I called the first person that came to mind.

It rang. He picked up.
"Hello?"
"G-Grayson?"
"Sarah is that you?"
"Y-yes."
"What's wrong?"
"Please come and get me. Please. I need you right now. You were right I should've been careful."
"What's the address?"
"1234 Ontario road."
"I'm on my way right now."
"I can't stay here though. I don't want to. I'm going to start walking."
"No don't do that."
"I have to. Before he wakes up." I grabbed all my belongings and made my way out of the house. I started walking. I had no idea where. I just kept walking. I found a little park and my body hurt so I just sat down on a nearby bench and cried.

I saw car lights pull up next to me as I was walking. I look over to see Grayson running towards me with a blanket.
"Sarah... What happened?" I stayed silent.
"It was Jack wasn't it?" He whispered. I remained quiet.
"That bitch is gonna get it."
"No! You can't."
"Sarah, he assaulted you! Do you expect me to sit here and do nothing?"
"Yes! Exactly that! Jack knows. About us. He knows everything."
"But how?"
"He heard us right before he came in for extra credit. If you call the cops on him, he will just tell them about you and put you in jail."
"I'd rather go to jail, than have you be raped by anyone."
"Grayson, it's fine, please just get me away from here."
"Where do you live?"
"I can't go home. My parents come back from a business trip tonight."
"I'll take you to my place then."
"Okay." He wrapped the blanket around me and carried me into his car.
"Get some rest okay? It's a 30 minute car ride."
"Okay. Thank you Grayson."
"Of course." I laid my head back on the head rest of his car. And I fell asleep. As I was half asleep, I felt Grayson enlaced my hand in his.

Fuck... This is so wrong but I love it.