Chapter 10

"I love you too."
"You do?" My voice was filled with hope.
"I do. I know we are moving fast but sometimes you just know these things."
"You said we were just going to be friends with benefits. You didn't want anything serious and here you are with me, at the nicest restaurant in the state, telling me you love me."
"I lied. That isn't what I wanted but I was afraid you wouldn't want it any other way because it's wrong."
"The way I think of it is, we just have the rest of this year and then we can be more open about us."  I reassured him. The waitress brought us our plates and walked away.
"Hold on." He pulled out his phone and took a picture of me with our food and posted it on his Snapchat and captioned it "my two favorite meals to eat"
"Wait, is it okay for you to post that?"
"Yes, I just have some friends and my brother on here. If they ask, I won't say that you are my student. Don't worry baby." He chuckled and my nervousness. "I wish I could show you off." I said and took the first bite of my food.
"Soon, baby. Soon."

"I'm sorry we had to meet this way." He chuckled lightly to lighten the mood.
"I don't regret a thing. Don't apologize."
"I know it's just not the kind of relationship you wanted."
"This is perfect. I didn't want the typical high school drama anyways."
"I love you." He smiled.
"I love you too."