Chapter 31- a day with him.

1 week after SafePoint.

It's been a week since Beth and Hershel. Maggie hasn't left her cell since we got home. She's refusing to eat and anyone who isn't Glenn, she lashes out on.

Carl and I? Well we haven't really talked to much since SafePoint.

Kaydee and Rick look at me as if I'm losing it, since I shot my dad. But I can't blame them. I mean I would be exactly the same way.

"Hey" Kaydee says entering Carl and I's cell.

I have her a small smile.

"Look I don't know what happened back at SafePoint but I know your better then that, better then them." She says sitting next me on the bunk.

She was wrong, so very, very wrong I'm exactly like my father. I'm insane. Only Carl can pull me back and he hasn't really been speaking to me.

"Your a good friend" I smile hugging Kaydee.

"I try" she jokes.

Then Carl knocks on the door, Kaydee looks at him and smirks leaving the room.

"Look Jess we haven't really spent much time together since SafePoint and I was wondering if you wanted watch the stars like old times up on the roof?" He asks

"I'd love that." I smile pulling him into a hug and kissed his cheek a few times.

"Meet me on the roof at 8" he whispers.

I nod and he exits the room. I was nervous. Me and Carl never usually hangout.

I look at the clock it read '7:37' I quickly jump off my bed and look threw my dresser, trying to find a piece of clothing with no blood, guts, stains or dirt.

Then finally I found a perfect outfit (picture up above^^^) threw my hair in a messy bun and went up to the roof.

I climb the stairs and open the door to see Carl and a picnic. I smile run and leap into his arms he spun me around until he set me on the ground.

"You did this all for me?" I smile

"Yeah. I did. I love you Jessica" he smiles.

My heart starts pounding out of my chest. My reaction was to kiss him, so I did.

He grabs his iPod and puts on "little things" by one direction on and puts his arms around my waist pulling me close. I put my arms around his neck and we sway.

"You are the most beautiful human being on this earth" he says

"Not to many human beings to compare me to" I respond.

He chuckles.

"I really do love you Jess" he says looking into my eyes.

"And I love you." I say planting a soft and sweet kiss on his lips.

The song ended and he stopped dancing and went to the picnic and sat down.

"Nutella with apples?" He asks. I smile with excitement.

"You get me" I say cheekily.

"Yeah I do. I've know you for 5 years why wouldn't I?" He asks.

"My dad raised me and he never got me." He say looking down.

" what if I'm just like him?" I add

"Jessica stop thinking like that. Your nothing like him" Carl retorts.

"Now look at me" and as I look up Carl wipes a Nutella covered Apple all over my face.

"You brat!" I laugh.

"What you gonna do?" He teases.

"Gimme a kiss" I pucker my lips and as Carl get closer I grab the spoon and wipe it all over his face.

"You did not just do that." He says

"Yes, yes I did" I laugh.

"Paybacks a ____ (whatever word u want to use)" I add.

After Carl and I cleaned up, I cuddle up next to him and we watched the stars. Until both of us fell asleep.

LEAVE A COMMENT LETTING ME KNOW HOW YOUR LIKING THE BOOK! LIKES AND COMMENTS ARE GREAT! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK.