Always 15 Minutes Late with Moonbucks and a Cape

(Headcanon: Urushihara is jealous of Ashiya's general's cape. (For anyone who's wondering - the title's a reference to this old Tumblr meme *shows up 15 minutes late with Starbucks*, crossed with Ashiya's tendency to show up late to battles because he wanted his cape))

What makes him so great anyway?

Once again, Urushihara found himself alone in the apartment. Still a little bitter and slightly wary after his confrontation with Ashiya only days before, he wasn't prepared to get on his bad side again anytime soon. But that didn't stop his resentment towards his fellow general.

It's pathetic, he mused, Always sucking up to Maou like that. He acts all high and mighty but a second later, he's on the floor grovelling and begging for forgiveness...

Was that why Satan had always favoured him?

Lucifer, Malacoda and Adramelech, three of King Satan's Four Great Demon Generals, never seemed to measure up to General Alciel. They worked just as hard, fought just as well, were just as skilled, but Alciel still won the highest praise of the king and the position as his right-hand man. And Lucifer in particular, being a former archangel, had always been made to feel second-best by the demons.

He certainly didn't get a cape.

Well. Of course, a cape would have only gotten in the way of his wings and hindered his flight patterns. But that was beside the point. The point was Ashiya always had to show off his cape at every chance. His cape was always a good enough reason to show up late to battles. What was so great about a cape anyway?

Sure enough, within five minutes, Urushihara was throwing open the door of the closet in search of that damn cape. And as soon as he had it in his hands, he draped it over his shoulders and returned to his computer with a smug smirk on his face.

He no longer had his wings. He wouldn't be flying anywhere anytime soon. So why not?

... He'd just have to remember to put it back before Ashiya got home...