Urushihara and His Inter-Whatever

(Sorry this is a day late, I started it last night and hit a writers' block. It was the middle of the night so I thought I'd just sleep it off)

(Headcanon: Urushihara has a Tumblr and internet friends)

Scroll scroll scroll...

"Heh..."

Reblog.

"What are you up to now?"

Urushihara continued scrolling and clicking, not bothering to look at Ashiya.

"Nothing you need to be concerned about."

"You better not be wasting any more money on useless-"

"I'm not, jeez!"

Scroll scroll, reblog.

His fingers began tapping on the keyboard.

"Then what are you doing?"

"I'm just... online," he turned his head to see Ashiya giving him a questioning frown, "Ugh, there's no point in explaining it to you, you won't get it."

He went back to the screen, and Ashiya chose to just ignore him. He kept scrolling through his dashboard, occasionally stopping to reblog a post or laugh at a comic or roll his eyes at the stupidity of some of these humans. He paused when a notification popped up - a message.

This better not be another one of those- oh, hey...

Luckily, it was one of his mutuals. When he read the message, one word in particular jumped out at him.

"Friend."

They were friends?

Huh...

They were friends. In fact, he seemed to have a lot of friends online, now that he thought about. People he talked to often, joked with and shared interests with. Friends.

Although he did try to avoid mentioning that to the others. It would only give them another reason to pry into his personal life and another thing to take from him as a punishment, should they need it. They did notice him smiling more and even laughing occasionally, when he just couldn't stop himself, as he sat staring at the computer screen every day. Every now and then they'd look at each other and shrug, neither one having any idea what was going on with Urushihara lately, but neither one really interested enough to ask at this point.

Besides, if he was happy, he was less of a problem.