Over 300 Species?!

(Headcanon: Urushihara really likes reptiles, lizards etc, he seemed really interested when he was looking at the water park's website in episode 10)

"Are you sure you don't need some meds or something?" Urushihara glanced up from his laptop, sounding more annoyed than concerned.

"It's n-nothing...!" Ashiya groaned.

Doesn't look like nothing... Urushihara thought as Ashiya writhed in pain on the floor.

"Oh, really? Then why didn't you go with Maou like you said you would?"

Ashiya only grunted.

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

He rolled his eyes and turned back to the screen, bringing up the park's site again. Before he could click anything, however, Ashiya let out another groan. With a look of disgust, Urushihara took out a pair of headphones and blocked out the unwelcome noise with some music before finding the page on the reptile exhibit.

He was completely enthralled by the variety. Over 300 different species in one small place. Of course, these were Earth's species. He had come across lizards ten times the size of any human in Ente Isla which were in general far more impressive, but nevertheless he ended up scrolling through countless descriptions and pictures until he felt a shaky hand on his shoulder and jumped.

"Urushihara, are you doing research...?" Ashiya mumbled once he had removed his headphones.

"I'll get to that in a minute."

"Urushihara," he still sounded weak, but Ashiya's voice was stern, "You should be-"

"Alright! Jeez, can't I just have five minutes to myself?"

"You've been doing the same thing for the past hour..."

"I- Seriously...?"

His eyes drifted to the clock in the corner of the screen.

Whoa, I have...

"Urushihara!"

He jumped again.

"Fine!"