The Taste of Heaven

(Headcanon: Urushihara loves to eat junk food because it doesn't exist in Ente Isla, so it's a new experience for him. Suggested by CinderAshTree on fanfiction.net)

(If you have a headcanon you want me to try and write a chapter for, let me know~ I can't guarantee that I'll be able to write something but I'll give it a try!)

Ashiya stood silently working away in the kitchen. Maou was stretched out on the floor reading a manga, enjoying his time off work. Neither one of them barely made a sound at all, but there was still one source of grating noise in the apartment.

The rustling and crunching guilty of disturbing their peaceful morning came from Urushihara, sat, as usual, at his computer desk. There was already two empty bags and three empty bottles next to him, another bottle on the floor, and a box of Bocky waiting to be opened. Plus, an old take out bowl, previously containing leftovers from the night before, with a pair of disposable chopsticks still lying in it. And it wasn't even lunchtime yet.

Where does all that even go anyway? Maou thought, looking over at the growing collection of trash, I mean, the guy's scrawny as all Hell! And he never does any sort of exercise...

Of course, Urushihara didn't even see his roommate's sour look. He was busy with "research". Soon, he finished the bag of chips he had been demolishing and opened the Bocky. Maou sighed.

"That can't be good for you, y'know, Urushihara."

Urushihara bit a stick in half and turned to him, "What can't be good for me?" he asked, looking irritated.

"All that junk food. That stuff's not healthy, especially the amount you eat."

"'S not like you guys give me much of an option."

Maou only rolled his eyes and went back to reading.

Urushihara couldn't help his fascination with junk food. He'd never tasted anything like it back home, and not just because he hadn't really needed to eat. And what's more was the sheer variety. How could there be so many different types of the same thing? When he found something new, he had to try it. He just couldn't resist.