Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

I'm Going To Hell

~Nash's POV~

Courtney's been so quiet lately. She just doesn't seem like her usual self at all, which is really sad because she finally stopped talking to that douchbag Carter, and finally agreed to rehearse lines with me.

And we rehearsed all the lines. Meaning we kissed...

It was amazing. Absolutely perfect, and there's nobody in the world I had rather be kissing.

But the look on her face told me she didn't feel the same way.

The look on her face was the same as it had been for the past two months.

Completely numb.

She hasn't even bothered to make her eyes meet mine all this time. But I can still see straight through them. And I don't like was I see. Because I can't seen anything.

No emotion. Completely shut down.

It sounds terribly selfish but I would kiss her a million times over and over again if it meant forgetting what I see when I look into her eyes. Forgetting the look of utter despair that has been plastered and paved onto her beautiful face for what seems like years.

But I can't. Because I couldn't bare to look at her afterwords. Because if something that makes me so happy I could do backflips, doesn't change her bad habit of not letting herself feel anything, it doesn't make me all that happy anyways.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe she likes me. There's only one way to find out.? I can ask her out. So that's what I'll do tomorrow.

SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT UPDATE

Idek what this is tbh I just needed to move along with what happened next without incorporating a whole chapter of weird stuff that doesn't relate to the story line because
Aint nobody. Got time. For that.

Xoxo,

Paige Smilees