Chapter 14

A Week Later

Chapter: 14
no title

Carter's POV

They were disgusting. A disgusting mess that one may call a couple. Courtney didn't even seem into it, that's the thing. They had been dating since mid last week. I found it out from Facebook (perks of not speaking with Courtney since forever, you find everything out off Facebook)

Nash had her pinned up against the wall, kissing her. She looked completely dull. Wasn't even kissing back. He moved down and started kissing her neck and he eyes fixated on the floor. Emotionless. Wandering. Wanting to be anywhere but with him. At least I hoped that was what she wanted. Because I wanted her to be anywhere but with him. Well, preferably with me. But, you know. You can't have it all. It seemed like I couldn't have anything when it came to Courtney. Not even her friendship. I was done being pissed at her. I just wanted her.

My hand balled up into a fist as I turned away, slammed my locker door, and escaped the situation that I had been in.

And waited for the day to be over so I could talk to her.

Another short chapter not omg two updates in one day what??!! Surprising? I know. Amazing? I know. Although it seems like I've lost a ton of readers since changing the title and cover :( but oh well, just going to have to update lots :)) oh yeah and Nash and Courtney are dating??! What??! Too much shock for one day. Goodnight.

Xoxo,

Paige Smilees