Chapter 26

Jackys P.O.V.

I groan and slowly get up. I walk down the stairs and see the boys sleeping.
I go in the kitchen and pour myself orange juice and sit on the floor since I have a hard time sitting on the counter you know.... Short people problems
My head was killing me and my body ached.
I hear someone coming and see Michael holding a lamp.
"What the hell Jacky I thought it was a thief" he says sitting down next to me and setting the lamp on the floor.
"How are you feeling?" I ask and offer him some of my juice as he takes it
"In pain...." He says and hands me back the now empty cup.
"We shouldn't have gone to the party." I tell him and put my head on his shoulder.
"It was actually a good night" he tells me.
"I guess" I say and play with his hands.
We sit there in a comfortable silence and I trace his finger tattoos.
"You should get a tattoo" he tells me out of nowhere and I sit up looking at him
"Noooo I barely had the guts to pierce my nose... Getting a tattoo is a big step." I tell him
"I'll be there come on!" He says while making a cute face
"Ughhh fine fine fine" I say and get up to go change
I go to my room and wear a white muscle tee, black jeans ripped from the knees and black vans.
I put my hair in a ponytail and curl my lashes.
"Where the fuck is my phone?" I say to myself.
"Looking for this?" I hear someone say and see Calum standing in the doorway shirtless with my phone.
"Um thanks" I say trying not to look at him and he hands me my phone.

"Where are you going?" he says sitting on my bed.
"Out with Mikey" I say checking myself before heading out.
I get in the car with Mikey and he drives.
I see my phone and have a million calls and notifications.
I call back Wesley and he immediately answers.
"Hello..." He says coldly
"Hi babe"
"I'm your babe?" He says and I was so confused
"What are you talking about?" I ask him and Michael looks at me a few times and I put it on speaker.
"I called you last night and guess who picked up? That asshole what's his name..... Caleb?"
"Calum?"
"Yeah that dude"
"Babe I didn't know. I was asleep and they stayed over because there was a fight and you shouldn't be mad at him he saved me from some creepy dude that-"
"Oh so now I need to thank him?"
"Wow Wesley this shows how much you fucking care"
"Don't come here talking about how much I care.... While you have 4 dudes at your house Jacky."
"You know what Wesley call me when you're done being a bitch."
"Maybe you should call me when you're done fucking with all of them"
Suddenly Michael takes my phone
"Don't you fucking dare talk to Jacky that way you fucking asshole!"
"Oh so you're there with her?"
"Jacky deserves way better than you and if you can't appreciate her then please go and rethink your life." Michael says and hung up before Wesley said anything else.
"You really do deserve better" Michael tells me as we walk into the tattoo shop.

"Hey! Welcome what can I help you with?" A nice guy asks.
"My girl here wants to get a tattoo... Its her first time" Michael says smiling.
"I got it! I know what I want to get" I say and they look at me.
"My name?" Michael says and we laugh.
"No idiot I want to get matching finger tattoos." I say and he smiles widely at me.
The nice guys who's name was Thomas led us to his station and I sat down.
I took a deep breath as Michael made sure everything was clean as I started to regret this whole thing.
"Everything is gonna be okay" Michael says and he hold my hand and the tattoo process started.

------------------

"You did a really good job Jacky for your first time." Thomas tells me.
"Imma pay" Michael says and kisses my forehead.
"Here's my card" I tell him as I look through my bag.
"No what the hell? I invited you I convinced you or if you want seduced you to get a tattoo as a gentleman I am I should pay for you." He says winking.
"Thank you Thomas" I say as we leave the shop.
"We need to take a picture showing of your new tattoos before I leave tonight." He says as he drives back home.
"You're leaving? Tonight? Again?" I say as I look down at my tattoos
"Yeah.... As much as we love to stay but we aren't supposed to be here. When our manager sees us we are dead, we have a photoshoot in 2 days these bruises aren't going to be fine by then." He says as parks the car.
We walk in and the house was empty we head to the backyard and see everyone there.
"Hey!" They all say in sync.
"Hey Luke come take a picture of me and Jacky's tattoos" Mikey says handing him his phone.
"You got a tattoo?" Ashton asks
"More like tattoos" I say
We set our hands on the grass and Luke snaps the pictures.

"I'll be upstairs taking a bath kidos I need time alone." I say as I weakly smile at them
"Are you okay?" Michael mouthed at me.
I nod and walk inside.
The truth is that I wasn't okay.
The conversation me and Wesley had really hurt me.
What did Calum tell him?
I run back downstairs and pull Calum inside into the kitchen.
"What did you tell Wesley? I ask leaning on the kitchen counter.
"What are you talking about?!" He asks
"Calum. Wesley called me and told me you answered my phone. Now....tell me what you told him." I say obviously angry.
"Okay! I told him the truth!! Happy?!" He says looking out the door window with the backyard view.
"What truth?" I ask and he looks at me.
"That you don't love him, that you love me. Nobody loves you the way I do...." He whispers as he walks closer in front of me.
I feel a knot form in my throat.
"Calum...." I say and put my hand on his cheek. "If I can't be happy with you let me be happy with someone else." I say and I run into my room.
I didn't want him to see me cry.
I close the door and lay on my bed.
Fuck you Calum....for making me feel this way.