Chapter 30

Jacky's P.O.V.

I was washing dishes when I hear the doorbell ring.
Ally had been out looking for internship opportunities.
I dry my hands and open the door.
"Hello?" I say to a man in a gray suit.
"Hey is this the residence of Jacky and Ally?"
"Yeah.... Who are you?"
"My name is not important here but I'm come here from someone you know. May I come in?"
"Not unless you tell me your name or who sent you."
"5 seconds of summers manager"
I moved aside to let him in and closed the door.
"Im here to give you something that will probably make you happy"
He seta his brief case on the table and opens it.
He hands me a paper and I look at it.
"A check? A check for what?" I ask
"For making business with the members of the band and contributing to their sales."
I was disgusted.
Its like I didn't even recognize them anymore.
"You know what tell them that I don't want their filthy money." I say.
I look down at the check and rip it.
"You will regret it sweetheart" the man tells me
"Don't sweetheart me. Now get out!" I say throwing the ripped check at him.
He gets up and I pushed him towards the door.
"Make sure you tell them so shove their money up their ass!" I say and he finally leaves.

Its like I didn't even recognize them anymore.
Is their conscience so dirty they feel like they have to pay us?
What shit is that?
I wasn't with them for their money but because I loved them but clearly the other way around for them.
I hear another knock on the door and open up
"I told you to tell them to shove their money up their!-" I stop when I see it wasn't the man in the suit but Wesley.
"Oh sorry I thought you were someone else." I say
"Can we talk?"
I moved to the side so he can come in.
I closed the door and walked to the living room with him
"What's wrong?" I asked sitting next to him and facing him.
"I'm wrong. I had time to think about everything. I'm sorry for the way I acted and the things I said but I miss you Jacky. I was just jealous of them since they-"
"Wesley I get it. Just give me more time to think about it so much has been happening in my life right now that-" now I was cut off by my phone ringing.
"Hello?" I say
"Hi Jacky its me um Calum.... I was wondering if we can meet up and talk?"
"You're still here? I thought you guys had a concert today?" I asked him
"We did but let's say we haven't been having the best of luck recently."
"How so?"
"We argued with the people we loved the most, missed our flight, disappointed our fans, had to cancel 2 other concerts should I keep on?"
"No no I get it."
"So can we meet up? I really need to talk to you before we leave" I can feel the sadness in his voice and I just wanted to be in his arms.
"Okay where?" I ask
"We're staying in a hotel I'll text you the address"
"Okay I'll be there as soon as I can"
"Thank you. See you later bye."
"Bye Cal" I say and hang up

I take a deep breath and smile at Wesley.
"What's wrong?" He asks
I knew if I tell him it was Calum he would get mad.
"It was a friend who's really sick right now and wants me to be with her. I'm sorry Wes but we will have to leave this conversation for another day if you don't mind." I tell him and bite my lip waiting for him to reply.
"No no I get it! Go I'll call you another day yeah? Now get going be careful though." He says and I hug him.
"Thank you" I whisper and kiss his cheek.
He leaves and I got upstairs to grab a coat when I get the text from Calum.

_________________________________________

I knock on the door and wait for someone to open.
The door flies open and I see Calum. Not the Calum I've always seen but a broken Calum.
His hair was messy, his eyes pink and slightly swollen, a pale color on his skin.
It broke me, it broke me seeing him like this.
My source of happiness wasn't happy.
"Can I come in?" He moves to the side and I walk in.
The room was slightly messy and made me cringe.
I turn around and Calum just looks at me and weakly smiles.
"I'm here.... Now what?" I say coldly.
It hurt me seeing him like this but it doesn't change the fact what him and the boys did to us.
"I'm sorry. We're sorry. I miss you. I-I need you" he says as he stops when there's a crack on his voice.
"Calum don't cry please" I tell him.
He hugs me by surprise but I hugged him back.
"Come on let me take you to bed you need to rest and I'll make you something to eat" I say and he looks up.
I wipe his tears away and fix his hair a little.
"Come on" I say and walk to his room.
It looked like this room hasn't been touched.
I slowly laid him down.
"I'll be back I'll go make you something to eat yeah?" I say before grabs my arm and stops me.
"Stay?" He whispers.
I didn't have the heart to say no but I hesitantly laid next to him.
He makes me up my head on my chest.
"Let me explain everything...." He says, "I need you to know what exactly happened."