Chapter 1

Ally's P.O.V.

"They're here Jacky they're here!! They're breathing the same air as us! Wake up wake up wake up!!"
I hide under the covers and groan.
"Get your lazy ass up!" Ally says hitting me with a pillow.
"5 more-"
"No 5 more minutes me Jacky get up!"
"I was actually gonna say 5 hours not minutes...." I say sitting up.
"Jacky the boys are here they're here!" Ally says putting her phone on my face.
"Wait what?! They're here?" Suddenly I was wide awake.
"That's what I've been telling you!" Ally says getting off my bed.
"So does that mean our concert is today?!"
I can't believe our concert is finally here, me and Ally have been saving up for 6 months since we found out the boys had a tour and they were coming to our city.
Each of us had to take 2 jobs and we had school to get money for front row and VIP and the day is already here.

Me and Ally stayed in a hotel downtown the same hotel we found out the boys where staying in after the first night.

I head into the shower as Ally panics and doesn't know what to wear.
I take of my clothes and hop into the warm shower.
The fact that I finally get to see my boys live makes me all emotional inside to be honest.
I walk out of the shower dry my body and wrap a towel on my hair and on my body as well.
I walk out to see Ally ready to go into the bathroom.
I look through my bag because I was to lazy to unpack, I pick out some black skinny jeans ripped from the knees and a white 5sos shirt.
I blow dry my hair and straighten in afterwards.
Ally comes out wearing black skinny jeans, boots, and a black shirt that says 'I prefer the drummer'.
We do our make up get our things and walk out.

The concert doesn't start in another 6 hours and 26 minutes with 34 seconds...33...32....okay you get it.

We headed down to Starbucks for breakfast.
We sat outside in a table and watched people pass by other fans walking around.
"I can't believe they're here"
"Yeah I know me either."
But what are we going to do for another 6 hours and 16 minutes I say looking down at my countdown app.

This fangirl shit was serious business.

We both went to instagram scrolling, scrolling,liking, screenshoting, Fangirling scrolling, and scrolling some more.
Until I bumped into a picture that almost made me spit out my Starbucks on Ally but I didn't because that would ruin her amazing ass outfit.
"They just arrived at the fucking hotel!" I screamed at Ally getting a few stares and frowns from older people.
"What?!" She screamed back
I showed her my phone and we both ran back to the hotel to see fans crumbled up in the entrance of the hotel.
"Excuse me, excuse me!" I say pushing girls aside Ally following from behind.
"We live here!" I say to the door man and the security.
The security hesitated at first but I showed him my hotel key so both security and the doorman nod as security backs the girls from the door and the door man opens the door for us.
All the girls and a few boys starred at us, they probably think we lied but we're not we actually live here.

We headed to the elevator but didn't see any of the boys.
As the door was about to close we heard and Australian accent scream.
"Hold the door! Please!" I put my hand in between the elevator doors and there stood Ashton.
Thank you!" He says and walks in.
"Y-You re welcome" Ally stutters.
I can't believe we're in the same elevator as fucking Ashton Irwin, holy shit.
"Can we take a picture with you?" I say because Ally seriously lost her voice.
"Of course!" He says with a smile revealing his dimples deeper than a black hole.

We take a picture together and the elevator door opens. It turns out they're staying a floor under us holy shit.
"Bye!" He says
I held the elevator door open with my hands.
"Bye!" Me and Ally say in sync.
He was about to walk off when he tells Ally "I love your shirt." Winking at end and walking of.
"Did that just happen?" Ally asked
"Yes! Omg! Holy shit! Did you see those dimples?! He winked at you! He's real!"
We burst out laughing and screaming as we arrive to our hotel room.
This day couldn't get any better actually.