Chapter 8

Jacky's P.O.V.

Here I am in Calum's hotel room our faces inches apart, breathing heavily.
"H-How are you going to change that?" I asked nervously.
I was ready to grab his face and press his lips to mine.
"You know how." He stated.
He did it he kissed me. I didn't know where to put my hands, how to move my lips but I got used to it.
I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
His tongue asking for entrance, I was hesitant at first but gave in at the end.
The kiss started getting so heated when his hands traveled up my shirt and sweater.
He walked me to his bed and laid me down he started kissing my neck and sucking on it. Surely leaving a mark, he flipped us around so I was on top of him.

I was so in the moment you wouldn't believe I was a beginner at this.
I started sucking on his neck the same way he did with me, getting a moan in return.
It was a beautiful noise.
I can feel the bulge in pants starting to grow.
There was a knock on the door and I got off Calum as fast as possible and he put on the first shirt he found.
"Coming!" He yelled.
He walked to the door to find Michael standing there.
"Jacky? You're also cheating on me? First Ally then you?!" He said entering dramatically.
I gave him a confused look.
"Long story.... so what are you guys doing in here.... alone?" He said with a smirk.
"Helping you guys pack." I say nervously and point at the bags in the floor.

"Right....Anyways we have to head to the arena for sound check. Hopefully the show doesn't get cancelled." Michael says sitting at the edge of the bed.
"Why do you say that?" I say sitting next to him.
"Apparently it's going to rain tonight." He answers
"Hope it doesnt, I don't want the concert to get cancelled or ruined. but if it does rain in the middle of the concert please wear white shirts..." I tell them.
"Why?" Calum said looking at me.
"Because when white shirts are wet they're see through and stick to your body." I say shrugging with a smile.
"I'll wear one just for you if that makes you happy." Michael says smiling at me.
"Not just me, but many other fans." I stated
"I'll see what I can do." Calum said.

"Aw look at Jacky's lockscreen!" Yelled Michael.
He throws my phone at Calum as I hide my face in embarrassment.
"Don't be embarrassed I love it." He said handing me back my phone.
"Why am I not your lockscreen?" Michael asked.
"Because you need to earn that place in my heart to get to be my lockscreen or wallpaper and you're not there yet." I remarked at him.
"I will be your lockscreen or wallpaper someday baby girl just watch."Michael said kissing the top of my head.
"I'll see you downstairs idiot." Michael said leaving.
Calum grabs his phone, fixes his hair and walks towards me.

"Are you staying or?" He asked.
Why was he being mean to me again? Was he jealous because of Michael?
"Oh sorry I didn't mean to bother, I'll just go-yeah-b-bye." I said walking towards the door when Calum grabbed my arm and stopped me.
I look at his hand on my arm and back at him.
"Im sorry I didn't mean to sound rude." He said letting go.
"It's fine." I say walking towards the door again.
"Wait!" He yelled. I turn around and he walks towards me.
"My goodbye kiss?" He said pointing at his cheek.
I walk a few steps towards him I was about to kiss his cheek he turns around and kisses me on the lips.
"I'll see you later, maybe tonight?" He asked.
"Sure just text me." He nods and gives me his number
He kisses me one more time before I walk out his apartment.
All of this somewhat seemed really good to be real.
I head back to my apartment seeing Ashton and Ally hugging.