Chapter 9

Ally's P.O.V.

"Where is Calum and Jacky it's been like 2 hours?" Michael asks.
"I have no idea." I say looking down my phone expecting a message or a phone call from her, but nothing.
"We should go look for them?" Luke suggested.
"Did you guys see all those pictures of us at the restaurant?" Michael tells us ignoring Lukes question.
"Yes I did!" I say throwing myself back on my bed.

"Mystery girls hanging out with 5sos" Ashton read.
"Are 2 of the 5sos boys out of the market? It's seems to be! This morning 5sos was seen eating breakfast with two beautiful girls. Who are these 2 mystery girls dating? Is it Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings or Ashton Irwin?" Michael read out loud.

"Hey they said we're beautiful!" I say laughing.
"It was probably a typo." Michael says looking up at me and I stick my tongue out.
"Well we have to be heading to sound check soon so I'll be downstairs in the lobby waiting for you guys." Luke says hugging me and walking out.
"I'll see you down in a few Hemmings!" Michael yells. "I need to get my portable charger."
"It's in Lukes and Calum's hotel room, Calum used it." Ashton tells him, and Michael walks out.

"Ally?" Says Ashton.
"Yeah?" I say looking up from my phone.
"Please don't let the hate get to you." He tells me and brings me into a hug.
He rests his chin on top of my head as I inhale his scent.
I was about to answer when I see Jacky standing by the door.
"Jacky!" I say. Ashton letting go of me and putting his arm around my shoulders.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt anything." She says about to walk out.
"No! Jacky it's fine I was leaving anyways. See you guys later." Ashton says giving me a smile and a hug then giving Jacky a hug.
He walks out of the apartment Jacky not saying anything to me.

"Where were you?" I ask breaking the silence.
"At Calum's." She says like it's not big deal.
I turn around and look at her. "IS THAT A HICKEY?" I yelled.
She covers it up really quickly her face getting red.
"D-Did Calum do that to you?!" I asked.
She nodded and bit her lip.
"When? Why? How? What?" I blurred out.
"You want details?" She ask teasing me.
"Of course now SPILL!" I tell her.
Does this mean something?
Are they dating?

--------------------

"And that's all that happened." She says smiling.
I had no words. Jacky is growing up, she got her first kiss.
"You're becoming a woman." I say laughing.
She throws a pillow at me and I throw it back missing horribly.

"What about you and Ashton what's been going on?" She asked.
"Well there's already magazine articles and links about us and hate, so all he told me was that I shouldn't let the hate get to me, well us." I tell her back.
"It won't affect me you know that, but are you sure you won't let it get to you?" She tells me.
I'm not very good with criticism to be honest.
I'll just try not to go on social media, but even that is a challenge.
"Earth to Ally!" She said waving her hand infront of my face.
I slowly shake my head and didn't reply. "The guys helped pack so we can leave by tonight around 8?" I tell her.
She nods her head in agreement.

"What do we do now?" I ask sitting down.
"Sleep?" She suggested.
"All you want to do is sleep." I say laughing
"It's my talent!" She defends herself.
"Okay go to sleep I'm gonna go out and get us something to eat that's not pizza." I say getting my phone and keys.
"Okay I'll be here perhaps sleeping." She says throwing herself back on the bed.

I walk out to see a few fans at the entrance. I struggle to get out but still made it.
"Hey aren't you Calum's girlfriend?!" A girl screamed at my right.
"No!" I say turning to the right
"No! She's dating Michael!" A girl screams on my left
"No I'm not dating any of the boys!" I say trying to get out of the ball of screaming people.
"Stop lying!" Someone says behind me.
I ignored it and walked away immediately.