Chapter 15

Ally's P.O.V.

"Jacky?" I whispered as I saw her sit down.
She didn't even bother looking up at me. The bell rang and everyone burst into the classroom.
I had a hard time concentrating in class. I tried to catch up to Jacky when the bell rang but it was to late.

She didn't even bother going to lunch.

After school I drove to her house. I knocked and waited for a response. Her brother Zac opened the door.

"Hey Ally! So long no see!" He said taking me into a hug.

"Hey Zac, I came to see Jacky. Is she home?" I asked.

"Yeah she's in her room, come in." He said moving aside and I go up to her room.

I knock and slowly open the door. She was listening to music. I look at her wall and smile at all the pictures of us.

"Ally?" She said taking of her earphones.

"I came to talk to you." I say and sit on her bed.

She sits crisscrossed on her bed and plays with her fingers.

"Im sorry about my mom. I'm sorry about everything. I don't want us to stop being friends because of my mom. I don't want to loose this friendship." I tell her.

"Ally, I don't want to loose our friendship either but it's not the first time your mom had said this to me and you know it." She tells me.

"I know, and I thank you for staying with me through it all, but if you need time to think I'll give you space. I just hope you can forgive me." I tell her and get up from her bed.

"I'll let you know when I set my mind straight." She tells me, I nod and walk out.

There's got to be a way I can get my mom to let me be friends with Jacky before it's to late.

--------------------

"What do you need to talk to me about darlin'?" My mom says as she stop washing the dishes

"It's about me and Jacky...." I tell her.

"Ally not again." She tells me crossing her arms.

"Mom just listen.... you know that me and Chris are not dating anymore but if you let me and Jacky be friends....I'll go back out with him." I say and a smile forms on her face.

"Ally! Would you really do that?" She said with joy.

I nod and she takes me in for a hug.

"But you can only be friends if you're dating Chris got it?" She tells me in Ina serious tone.

I nod and smile. I walk into my room and call Chris and acted like the girlfriend who made a mistake and missed him blah blah blah.

I was about to call Ally when the name "Ashton" appeared on my screen.

"Hello?"
"Ally? Hey..."
"Hi Ash...ton"
"Jacky told me about you and her....well she told Calum but Calum told me and I need to stop."

I smile and nod as if he could see me.

"Yeah....but I was about to call her actually."
"Oh! I'm sorry I'll go now....goodnight Ally."
"Goodnight Ash."
"I miss you...." He said in a whisper.

"Me too...." I reply

I hang up before he even had time to respond.

Me: Hey! I have good news.
Jacky Hood: what is it?
Me: I convinced my mom about our friendship, she's okay with it!
Jacky Hood: Really? Hmmmm.... weird because just yesterday she was saying I was a bad influence. What did you have to do this time?

She knew me too well. There's no way to convince my mom unless I did something to please her.

Me: nothing, I just talked to her and such.
Jacky Hood: If you say sooooo.... I actually missed talking to you.
Me: Me too! (:
Jacky Hood: Text you later I have to go shower
Me: Alone or with Calum? (;
Jacky Hood: sadly alone today lol
Me: perv...lol talk to you later.
Jacky Hood: bye ♡

When she finds out im back with Chris I can feel she's going to loose it.

--------------------

"Ally!"

"Jacky!" We both screamed as we ran into a hug.

We stopped hugging when Jacky saw Chris walking towards us.

"Hey Babe." He said and kissed my cheek and wrapped his arm around my waist.

Jacky gave me a confused look and I smiled at her.

"Babe can you go get me water from the vending machines?" I tell him and he nods.

"What the fuck just happened?" She asked me.

"Me and Chris are back together....." I tell her.

"You're back together?! Why?! No!" She yells as we get looks from other students.

"Im sorry but it was part- my decision." I tell her.

"You're lying.... please don't tell me you went out with him to be my friend please tell me you didn't!" She said as tears started to form.

"Im sorry...." I tell her.

"So all these years in order to be my friend you had to date that asshole?" She tells me.

"No! Not completely but-" She cut me off

"I can't do this...." She said wiping her tears.

"Please! Don't let our friendship get ruined because of him....and my mom." I tell her and Chris walks back.

"Fine! Fine Fine!" She yells and walks to class.

"Someone is happy we're back." Chris tells me as he holds my hand and walks me to class.

"Don't dare bother her!" I tell him and I see him smirk.

"No promises babe..." He said winking.