Chapter 39

Jacky's P.O.V.

Ally and Ashton went for a walk around the block.
Michael and Luke played video games with my brother for a while.
Me and Calum were in my balcony outside.
We snuggled together under a blanket and just looked at the view not much to see but as long as I'm with Calum I don't care.
"I can stay like this forever" he tells me and I look at him.
"Me too" I say and he smiles at me.
I lay my head on his chest and hear the beat of his heart
"Jacky?" He whispers
"Yeah?" I say
"Are you willing to do this with me?"
"Calum, we've had our ups and downs through our complicated relationship. I love you and I wouldn't want to throw it away just like that and if you're worried about the hate then don't because it literally won't get to me."
I hear him release a big breath I didn't even realize he was holding in.
"Damn it I fucking love you so much" he says hugging me tight and kissing my head.
I look up at him and literally can't believe this moment was even real.
Feels as if just yesterday I was going to go see him and the boys live.

"Jacky?" I hear him say and snap back to reality.
"Yes?" I say shaking my head a little
"You okay?"
"Yeah. I'm just so in love with you. I feel like just yesterday I was calling you my fake boyfriend and the girls at school believed me but now it is real. I literally love everything about you and as cheesy as I sound I honestly don't care because I feel I've had this piled up in me for a long ass time-"
He cuts me off my pressing his lips into mine.
Suddenly he was on top of me holding his weight with his arm never breaking the kiss.
He looks down on me and smiles.
"What?" I ask
"Nothing I just love you" he says kissing me again.
This time his lips travelled down my neck and I couldn't help remember us at the hotel.
We both jumped when we here a knock on the door.
"COMING!"
I run towards the door and open it right away.
"Hi dad" I say
"Hey honey, I just wanted to say goodnight and how about we go out tomorrow? You can invite your boyfriends... I mean boys who are your friends except Calum he's your real boyfriend.... You know what I mean. We can have a grill out here tomorrow."
"Yeah I would love that dad!" I say really excited.
"Okay well it's time for you know who to leave the room because it's late and I'm sure they have stuff to do." He said raising his eyebrows and looking at Calum who was behind me.
"Yes dad" I say smiling.
"I will be watching" he says closing the door.
"Creepy" I whisper
"I heard that!" I hear him yell as he goes down the stairs.

"Babe...."
"Yeah Cal?" I say and sit on my bed and he sits next to me.
"I need to tell you something" he says obviously scaring me.
"You wanna break up with me already? I mean I swear I have a good personality. It hasn't even been a day and-"
"NO! that is not what I'm going to say" he shakes his head and smiles.
"Then?" I asked
"The boys and I will be leaving...." He says finally dropping the bomb.
"When?"
"Tomorrow....night"
"Why so soon? Calum why didn't you tell me?!" I say and I throw myself back.
"I was planning to but so many stuff got in the way" he says.
"So then what happens?" I ask not even looking at him.
"It's up to you..."
"Up to me?" I say quickly getting up.
He shakes his head and I was confused.
"What's up to me?"
"Whether you still want to keep this going I mean I will totally understand if you wanna leave it here."
"Calum did you not hear my speech I gave to you a few minutes ago? I m willing to fight for this relationship if you are too."
"I am!"
"Then there's nothing to worry about." I say and kiss his lip quickly.
"I hope so Jacky I hope so" he whispers hugging me.

We say our goodbyes and the boys heads their way.
I was unsure about how to feel about the whole situation.
One. The media, the fans, his manager will not take this sudden news quite well.
Two. They are leaving tomorrow night for crying out loud. He's going to be on the other side of the world. Who knows what will happen between us?