Mr. First Date

I can't figure out how to make the picture thingamabob work. Someone help!!!!! I don't own Star Wars, Imax, Furious Pigeons, Billy Elliot, or Animal Farm. Otherwise I would be filthy freaking rich and not writing fan-fiction. i would have people to do that for me. I would also have massive swimming pools of chocolate and i would change the word potato to potatoe. its an awful lot like a toe!

WHY ISN'T IT POTATOE???

APOLOGIES FOR RANTING IN LARGE LETTERS

"I hate it when he gets like this." complained Ivy.

"Like what? What does he get like?" asked Echo worriedly.

"When he doesn't understand something he gets a little bit insane." said Ivy. "and he will do anything to figure out what he wants to know." she said all creepy like.

"What the heck how would I have missed that?!" Echo shrieked nearly causing Ivy to wreck.

Adam shrugged. "Its rare. And I sincerely doubt that i would ever be able to hurt you."

Adam leaned into Adam's side causing a tingling sensation to run up his spine and throughout his body. She whispered in his ear and her warm breath made him shudder. It did Echo good to know that she could cause the same reactions in him as he did to her. It made her feel powerful.

"Whoa Adam breathe buddy!" said Slab looking back over his seat and seeing Adam's expression.

"The insanity trick ain't gunna work on Echo guys. I think she's immune." Adam said shakily.

:What the heck did she do to him?" asked Slab as they climbed out of the tiny car.

"Teach me oh mistress of thy devious ways." begged Ivy.

"Maybe one day oh Padawan but at this moment you are of the Dark Side."

Echo didn't know squat about the Dark Side yet.

*----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Even though this was a triple's date, the whole triple part quickly got ruined by Echo. What else would you expect of a Star Wars addict in the presence of an opportunity to see Star Wars in Imax 3D? Nothing less than what Echo did. Jumping up and down and much squealing and shouting, Naturally this was where Adam and Echo ended up. Seeing that they were going their separate ways Ivy and Slab picked Billy Elliot the Musical and  Derby and Sheila the Egg went to see Animal Farm because he thought it would be best for him to see how life was for Sheila's people at home. He regretted this deeply later on. Doubtless he would be sleeping on the couch tonight.

Adam totally didn't mind the change up. In fact he found Echo's obsession cute. He already had presents lined up for the year and for the next.

"Milady." he said with mock solemness as he bowed and gestured to the screening room. As they watched the movie he let her squeeze his hand through the more nerve wracking parts and lay her head against his chest. He almost had to chuckle as he remembered that both she and his sister had referred to it as biconvex. He didn't bother with faking a yawn when he put his arm around her shoulders. HE knew he was going to do it. SHE knew he was going to do it. So why bother?

Slab did fake the yawn but Ivy didn't mind it in the way that she usually did when it came to other guys. Jordan made her feel safe, and Ivy hadn't felt safe around anyone but her brother in a very long time. When Adam had first begun nursing his crush on Echo, Ivy had actually been a little bit jealous. She was used to being the only girl in Adam's life anywhere near his age and she hadn't appreciated the change.