Chapter 16

AGHHH SCHOOL STARTED FOR ME BUT THAT MEANS MORE FREE TIME!(TOO WRITE)!! GUYS IF I PUBLISHED A BOOK (IF IT HAPPENS) LIKE A REAL BOOK TO PUBLISH OUT INTO THE WORLD WOULD YOU READ IT?( I could tell you more bout it tooo if you want)
                     (づ ̄ ³)
___________________________

*Selenas Pov*

Four days, four days since Luke hasn't talked to me since we uh.. Had.. Well you know what I mean. In the last couple days since then I didn't know what to think, I've tried to contact him but there was no reply.In addition to that mess piled another one. I started thinking things that were ridiculous. People started to look at me and give me the dirtiest stare. I'm starting to wonder  if Luke did something but that's ridiculous because what gave him the idea to do that if we made love the other night?

He's not one of those boys that leave girls right when he gets what he wants right? I really hope not. Looking down at my bedroom door for 15 minutes swarmed around in my thoughts I hear a knock on my front door.

"Luke?" I call out and the knocks get louder. Fizzled butterflies in my tummy while I open the door. The fizzle, fizzles out into acid, and guilt. Ashton.

"Bye" I half laugh and close the door but his foot stops it.

"Please just listen" he says in such a quiet voice, but it was audible.

I open the door and point  towards the living room. He sits down, with his red hoodie over his head, covering his face along with his signature  black jeans ripped at the knee along with the all black vans.

"I'm.. So sorry"

"It's fine Ashton, you did it and it's obviously done so, what's more that you can do?"

"I can tell you how sorry I am, how horrible I feel we can fix things between us"

"'FIX THINGS BETWEEN US?!' Ashton you can't fix this, I thought about this everyday, four walls surrounding me with the screaming echoes in my head telling me why was I even friends with someone who just left me so easily and on top of that we hurt Mona so tell me how you're going to fix this?!"

He just looks at me, the light fills his face and shadows around it that sculpt his beautiful face. In his eyes he has no answers but I could tell how horrible he felt. He gets up, dragging his feet and before he leaves he says something.

"All I wanted to do was show my best friend that's she is still worth something even though people make shitty decisions"

He slams the door. I go back into my room sobbing because I don't know what to think. Boys are so complicated. Ashton lied to me and told me that him and Mona broke up. I was desperately and I needed someone and I probably should've thought about it but I was being selfish and thinking more about myself.

My phone rings which pauses my crying, I take my phone out of my phone and look at the caller ID and answer it.

"Hello Selena,  something happened and I need your help"

(a/n) CLIFFHANGER IM SORRRRYY