Chapter 18

AGHHH helloooooo you guys have been begging for a new chapter and I'm really sorry. School, this secert project like omg but I love you guys so much thank you for the lovely comments now let's get started onto what you've been waiting for.
___________________________

"No, I don't think he'd be there Ashton" I whine, frustrated.

"Well, we've been literally circling around Chicago for the past 5 hours Sel, can we take a break? I'm hungry" Ashton pleads.

My stomach grumbles and as much as I want to see Luke, Ashton read my mind.

"Fine." I sigh.

Ashton face lights up and he heads straight for a deep dish pizza place. He didn't even ask me this price of shit. But, whatever I mean it's pizza.

We walk into the and there's this one guy, that I couldn't keep my eyes off of. He was fiddling around with his fingers and he looked super nervous. I don't know why but he looked familiar. He realizes I'm staring at him and I quickly look away.

I put my head down the rest of the way while our waitress seats us.

"Are you okay?" Ashton says breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Um ya I'm fine, I just saw someone that looked familiar to me" I say truthfully.

"Who do you think it was?"

"I don't know." I say.

The waitress comes with out beautiful pizza and after 5 minutes me and him are done.

"We work good together" Ashton jokes.
I laugh along with him until the man I saw previously is at our table, just staring at us.

"Are you Selena?" He asks.

"Y-yes" I manage to get out.

"I need you to come with me" he says, and grabs my arm.

"Uh, excuse me sir not without me you won't" Ashton jumps in. He punches the guy, the guy is on the floor and Ashton carries me out, running.
The guy gets back up and runs after us.

"Selena it's about Luke!" He yells. Ashton freezes and puts me down, me and him both face the guy.

"I know where he is" he pants, trying to catch his breath.

"Tell me in the next 5 seconds" I say.

"He's in my car." The big guy says. This can't be that easy, he's lying. I give ashton an expression which equals to get the hell out of here and he instantly runs. We get into the car, and drive away and when we do we actually do see Luke in the car. He has a duct taped around his mouth and a black eye.

"Shit shit shit" I say freaking out and tugging on my hair.

"Luke?!" I say slamming in the window and he doesn't budge, he can't hear me.

"Let's follow that car." I say and Ashton steps on the gas, hard.