Chapter 4 ~*~ Suprise!

Previously:

"  Looking around I saw a smoke colored wolf jump from out of the hidden trees and watched me intently, his eyes locked with mine. I growled, but he growled back with more force and demand. I went to go attack but was stopped. WTF!?!?!  "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My growling stopped as I stood there glaring at the wolf before me. He chuckled slightly and nuzzled my neck. I growled again and stepped away from him. What the hell was his problem!?! I could have killed him then everyone would have been on my tail. Why did he find this funny? Males find anything hilarious as long as it moves....sh!t I bet if they saw a dead bunny they would laugh and say some stupid sh!t like 'Who killed thumper?' I smiled at my little joke then looked back at hunter as he locked eyes with jake.

'Who is this little mutt under you?' he growled softly. I barked at him making his eyes snap back up to mine. I growled baring my teeth.

'His name is jake not mutt..and he is with me..now if you want to test my limits then try me.' I growled at him making my self clear 'I swear touch him and try to hurt him and I will rip your throat out before you can yelp for help...now back off hunter.' I growled again not knowing where my burst of anger came from but it put him back into place. He nodded and shifted to human form. 

Jake moved away from me and shifted. He had dark brown hair and a perfect tan. His light chocolate brown eyes melted into mine. I had to admit he was not bad looking for a kid, he smiled watching me examine his face. I glared and rolled my eyes, there goes hot to instant arrogant jerk. He chuckled a bit and laid his hand on my hip and pulled me towards him a bit. 

"I'm sorry I was only messing with you. I smiled because I'm sure you were thinking of finding a 14 year old boy....instead you found a good looking 17 year old." He smiled and I blushed. 

"Yeah what ever just don't flatter yourself." Wow I had nothing better to say, I laughed and then it all stopped hearing a wolf growling behind me. From the way he sounded I knew who it was, I instantly pulled myself away from jake and took a couple steps away standing by hunter. Adrian appeared from the shadows and he looked pissed. 

Baring his sharp canines and circling around jake he growled loudly, making jake freeze in fear. I watched him circle jake and snarl. If he was going to do something then I wasn't going to let him, I took a step forward pulling my arm out of hunter's grasp and looked at adrian.

"Adrian...leave him alone, he was only playing." I let the worried tone take over my voice as I spoke. Adrian had stopped growling at him and looked at me curiously, he walked towards me and shifted to human form. I looked straight into his blue eyes as he walked closer to me.

I looked back and hunter was already next to jake and grinning at me, I glared at him. 'Thanks for leaving me behind hunter. ' I told myself, then suddenly I felt warm muscular arms wrap around my waist as I was pushed against the tree.

"October...I don't care whether or not the kid was joking or was serious. No one touches you...no one but me." he growled possessively into my ear which made me shiver with want. He leaned in closer to me, his lips inches from mine, his eyes locked with my eyes. I stared into his eyes for who knows how long. He looked back down at my lips then back at me. He was asking for my permission. Why didn't he just take it? Why did I want him to kiss me? Why was he asking me. But the most important question running through my head was....Should I let him?

______________________________________________________________________________

Hmm so should she let him?

Oh and the cutie on the side is Jake haha ~>

Please vote and comment thanks. Still trying to reach 10 votes :] anyway thanks guys keep reading :] ~M 

  ©Copyright Jonaiya Rogers, 2011