Chapter 10 ~*~ Will He Forgive Me?

Here's the new chapie for Bitten.Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lillian's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could feel the fear of my mate never forgiving me start to consume my body. The pain it would cause me. I couldn't live with myself if he didn't forgive me. I never meant for this to happen...none of it. If I had known I would have let this happened, but the alpha still would have made us. But why are we the ones to attack one of the strongest packs in the world? Why are we picking a fight between them? That's the question I can't seem to ever answer. But there had to be a reason for all of this?

I got to the last step of the stairs and I was already shaking a bit. I could smell him, his scent filled my nose completely and I started to feel light headed. I shook my head to gain control again, but it was so hard. I felt october's hand grab the top of my arm to help stable me a bit, which helped drastically. I smiled at her and mouther 'Thank You'.  I kept my eyes to the floor as october dragged me into the kitchen. I could hear the guys laughing and making jokes about something that wasn't related to the attack. I guess trying to lighten up the mood. Then as soon as me and october walked into the room it fell quite, the only thing that was making noise was the television, which was talking about a storm coming in soon. Great.

I held one hand in the other moving my thumbs as I shot a quick glance towards my mate. The moment my eyes caught his I couldn't look away. I was trying so hard to look down but it was if he wouldn't let me. His eyes were a calming brown which made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. He continued to hold my gaze for the longest time. I wanted to know what was going through his mid so badly. What if he yelled at me right now? Or what if he didn't want to talk or look at me anymore? But what if he-

"Boys this is Lillian." october interrupted my thoughts. I grinned at her, it was like she knew the right thought to interrupt. She laughed a bit and continued talking.

"Lillian that's bryce, sam, david, connor, aidan, and hunter." October pointed to each boy. I looked at all of them and the only one I took time to study was hunter. I decided to take in the view from bottom to top. He had on loose fitting dark denim jeans. I continued to move my eyes upward not caring if everyone was watching me. He had a tight white v neck shirt on that fit perfectly with his muscular body. His skin was a light creme color that made my mouth water a bit as I continued I got to his arms and chest.  His arms were tightly crossed over his chest making his muscle bulge slightly more than normal. I finally reached his face. His soft lips pulled into a slight grin and his eyes caught my stare again this time they had went from brown to a light hazel. Someone had cleared their throat causing me to blush and look down at the floor. I was never this shy at all. I'm always loud but today, today was different. 

"Will you come walk with me?" his voice was extremely sexy and smooth. It sent shivers down my spine for the first time I heard it. My mate. I looked up at him and gave him a smile. He smiled back and took my hand sending a shock through my body, instinctively our fingers intertwined with each others as we moved towards the door. Will he forgive me? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

October's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was cute watching them walking hand in hand outside. I already knew that he would forgive her. I groaned getting bored and hungry. I noticed that the only people in the kitchen was aidan who was talking to sam leaning against the counter. I grinned a bit remembering how he teased me a couple nights ago. If he wanted to play games then I can definitely play back. I walked towards the kitchen and sat down on one of the stools.

I think sam got the hint even though I never said anything, he just chuckled and left. I smiled a bit and looked at aidan. His eyes were a light blue and grey which matched him perfectly his hair was still messy which made him look even hotter. I smiled a bit biting my lip and got up. He grinned as if he thought I was going to walk towards him. But nope. I grinned back and walked towards the door and walked outside. I could hear him groan a bit most likely watching me leave. I quickly closed the door behind me and walked in the opposite direction of hunter and lillian. Let the games begin. I shifted into wolf form which was much easier for me now. Once I shook out my coat everything was enhanced 10x more. I felt stronger then I did the last shift, but why?  

I could hear aidan walking up behind me. I smiled to myself and turned around to look at him, he bent down and start to stroke my fur sending shocks through me. I closed my eyes and tried to gain control again. Why did he make me feel this way?  

He chuckled and I gave off a small growl. He just laughed even more, I rolled my eyes and moved away from him giving him room to shift. My eyes were locked with his and before I could even blink I new he was shifting. Transforming into a wolf. Our eyes never left each other's. I finally got my strength back to look away as he walked towards me nuzzling my side and licking my cheek. I smiled and nuzzled him back and rubbed against him softly. Before I knew it he was nipping at my sides playfully. I laughed a bit and grinned. I nipped his side and ran into the woods fast. He let out a low howl and chased after me. Let the games begin.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter :) I'll upload soon. ~M

Aidan's Wolf ~~~> 

©Copyright Jonaiya Rogers, 2011