You're my Panda

Tao POV

I walked in to school with a frown, knowing that Kris isnt going to be here for 4 days. He got suspended for beating the shit out of Lulus molester. He told me he was suspended for so long, because the kid was bleeding and dosent want to come back to school..I sighed. Im glad he did it though.

I sat down in first hour and talked to Kai. " So how long is Dragon suspended for?" I pouted. " Four days, and tomorrow he is going out of town!" 

" Aw, that means no hangouts with him." Kai frowned, and I nodded. Then the teacher walked in and started the lesson.  I was in my own little world, just  thinking about Kris.. I ended up texting him all day. Even through lunch. I had to pass messages along to him. I kept telling him how much Chanyeol and Kai were whining that he wasnt there.

Finally school ended and I walked to my locker. I was greeted by Luhan. " Uhm, can you please give this too Kris?" He handed me a white envelope, and I nodded. He smiled at me and bowed. " Thanks TaoTao!" I giggled and ruffled his hair. Hes adorable. " No problem, how are things with Sehun?" He blushed and I just wanted to hug him because he is too cute! " Things are going really good!" I gave him a thumbs up. " Good! If you ever need advice or anything you can come to me, okay?" He nodded. " Ah! I have to meet Sehun at his locker! Byebye Tao!" He waved and ran off. I smiled and got my stuff out of my locker. I grabbed my backpack and walked outside. I saw a familiar face.

" Kris!" I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me, and gave me a kiss on the forehead.  " Hey"  We intertwined our fingers and walked back to my house.  We walked in and the house was empty.  We went up to my room and I put my stuff down, and he sat on my bed. I glanced over at him as I set on bag down. 

He was wearing a black v- neck shirt that showed a perfect amount of skin and black skinnies with a white belt.  I licked my lips and turned to him. I walked closer and leaned over and kissed him. He grabbed my hips and gently pulled me onto his lap never breaking the lips. Soon I opened my mouth and he moved his tongue into my mouth and our tongues were attacking each other. 

He pushed my hips down on his and I moaned loudly into his mouth. We broke the kiss, and we were still attached by a string of saliva. We were panting and he smirked at me and flipped us over so he was on top. I was laying on my back and he tugged my shirt upwards, and I took it off. As soon as I pulled it over my head his was off and he was attacking my chest. He sucked and nibbled on my nipples. I whimpered out loud. He slowly moved down and down and started unbuckling my pants.

I blushed, and he laughed at me. " Tao how are you still blushing? We have done this so many times!" I pouted and crossed my arms and he moved up and kissed my forehead. " You are too cute." I grinned and blushed more. He went back down and pulled off my pants, soon my boxers followed. My clothes were scattered on my floor. I was completely naked laying underneath him. His blonde hair was still neatly shaping his face, but it was slightly messy. His shirt was off and revealed his delicious abs and toned muscles. I felt my member twitch..

He kissed my thighs and licked my member. I arched my back a little bit and moaned. He gently nibbled on my inner thighs and jerked off my dick. He came back up and put his fingers in my mouth. Knowing what was coming. I sucked on them and coated them with saliva using my tongue. He pulled them out and I whined. He giggled and stuck one finger in my hole. I moaned and he thrusted it in and out. " A-add another one.."

He added another finger and started scissoring them. I trashed my head around from the pleasure. Its been so long that the pleasure intensified. " A-Ah!"  His slender fingers brushed against my prostate. He added another one and started sucking me off. I fisted his hair and moaned. I felt myself drooling. He pulled out and I whined. He chuckled and came up so we were face to face. " I think you'll like this better." He pushed in all the way and I screamed, but it wasnt from pain. " Fuck youre still as tight as ever!" Kris panted into my ear, his hot breath only turning me on even more.