Into Your World

Lay POV

I was sitting on Suhos bed and we were bored. I turned to him and grabbed his head. A smile playing on my lips as I leaned in blew in his ear. He jumped.  "Yes?"

" Lets go on a date!" He looked at me strange for a moment, but then a grin spread across his lips. " Okay." I smiled and kissed his lips.

" Lets go get something to eat Im so hungry!" He said grabbing my hand. I nodded and followed him. We walked down the steps and saw Kai and Kyungsoo putting on their shoes. " Where are you going?" Suho asking looking at them. " Party."

" Kai.." Suhos voice sounded suspicious, " Im not going to drink or smoke relax." He nodded. We walked to them and put on our shoes. " Mom Im going out to eat with Lay!"

" Okay!"  He grinned and we started walking. " Where are we going?" He kept smiling and looking forward. " To a special place."

" O-Okay?" I looked at him wierd but followed him without hesitation. We stopped in front of a small coffee place and he yanked me inside. I fell into him. We sat at a table and everything seemed familar...

" Hello, here are your menus. What would you like to drink?" Before I could say anything he ordered us hot chocolate. The waitress smiled and walked away. " Why here of all places?" He sighed and shook his head. He raised his hand and flicked my forehead. I pouted and rubbed the injured spot.

" Mean." I whined and the waitress set the drinks down. I picked it up and licked the whipped cream. " Happy three months anniversary." I nearly spit out my drink.. 

How could I forget?

" You forgot right?" He looked annoyed. I looked down and set down my cup. " I-Im sorry.."

" Its okay, I knew you were going to. I also assume you have no idea why I picked this place either.." I looked around. " I do cutiepie." He smiled.

" Good." I giggled. " So, whyd you bring me here? Did you break up with your girlfriend or something?" I said with a wink. He smiled and drank his hot chocolate. " Nah, I brought China." I started laughing.

" Thank you for everything though." I looked at him. " It sounds like youre dumping me or something.." It scared me..

" No you idiot, Im thanking for you for everything. I would never leave you. This is probably going to sound really corny and extremely lame, just a forewarning." I nodded and leaned in so I could hear him better. " My life was terrible before you. I mean, obviously you know. I really didnt have anything to look forward to at all."

He wiped the cream off my lip. He laughed slightly. " When I met you, even when you thought I was using you, I loved seeing you. Everything about you just made me smile. Your laugh, your smile, your eyes, your dimples, your voice. Everything. It entranced me. Without you I dont know where I would be..   "

I just stared at him. " I always thought Id never fall for anyone as hard as I did for Kyungsoo...That is until I met you, when I dropped you off at your house that day I was so happy. The happiest I had ever been. It all still feels like a fairy tale or something. Gosh Im bad at this stuff.. Im all over the place...but I just want you to know you mean the absolute world to me...No more than that. You are my everything and without you Id be nothing." He took a breath.

" You were the only one to actually listen to my problems and help me. The one who was always there. You make me so happy, and even just the thought of you leaving terrifies me. Like you may be an idiot, and have the memory of an old man. Youre really wierd and have some strange obsession with purple..." He paused and looked straight in to my eyes with the most sincere smile I have ever seen.