Best Tine of My Life

Nobodys POV

Kai smirked as soon as the words left Kyungoos lips. How naughty.. He moved upwards so his lips met Kyungsoos. He Pulled back and moved to his ear. Gently whispering words that sent shivers down the others spine.

" Your wish is my command..". Then he began to nibble on his earlobe.

" Just dont regret it later.."

As soon as that was said, somehow Kai managed to tear off Kyungsoos shirt and belt within ten seconds. A blush crept its way onto the smaller boys face. Kai attacked his nipples and licked them ruthlessly with his tongue. Kyungsoo mewled at  the newfound pleasure. ( the farthest they have gotten is making out)

Kai smiled at the noises of pleasure his lover spilling out. Felt himself grow hard again. His dragged his tongue sensually down Kyungsoos stomach. Ghosting his long fingers down his chest until they reached he belt line. He slowly unbuckled the jeans and pulled the zipper down with his teeth. Kyungsoo just groaned at the sexy sight of his boyfriend being s slut. 

Faster than he could comprehend, Kyungsoos boxers and pants were tossed across the room. Leaving Kyungsoo completely exposed. He shyly covered his manhood and looked away blushing because Kai was hungrily staring at him. Licking his lips and showing his infamous sex eyes. Kyungsoo avoided eye contact and it made Kai worry. He leaned over and kissed his. Lips gently." Baby whats wrong?"

" w-why am I the only one naked? Strip!" Kai chuckled and slowly removed his clothing. Each movement sluttier than the last. Kyungsoo felt his member twitch. He licked his lips at the sight of his sexy lovers body. His toned body glistened with sweat " Now where were we?" Kai asked with a smirk as he slowly crawled on top of Kyungsoo.

He nibbled on Kyungsoos neck causing his breathing to hitch. Kai moved downwards, staring at Kyungsoo while licking his tips. Embracing them with his hot tongue. He took Kyungsoos length completely into his mouth and sucked hard making Kyungsoo basically scream. Then in the midst of that, he stuck a finger inside him. He thrusted it and Kyungsoo squirmed.

" More~" He moaned, and Kai grinned. Then he added another one, then another one. Then did one more hard suck before releasing him with a plop. He also pulled his fingers out and Kyungsoo whined at the loss. " Whyd.. you pulll ouuut?!" 

Kai chuckled and pecked his lips, " Because something bigger to go in.." He whispered seductively in Kyungsoo's ear.  Shivering, Kyungsoo nodded and spread his legs even more. A blush spreading onto his smooth cheeks. " Are you ready?" 

He nodded, and Kai slowly moved closer and lubed up his member. He slowly pushed in and Kyungsoo gripped the sheets and held his breath. He was all the way in and stopped. Kyungsoo exhaled and breathed heavily.  Kai hissed at the sensation of the tight walls covering his most sensitive and hot area.

" Are you okay?" Kai asked, voice laced with worry and concern. Kyungsoo propped himself up on his elbows and kissed his soft lips. " Yes, now move"  He did as commanded. Kai slowly moved in and out, being careful not to harm his beloved boyfriend. " Faster!" Kyungsoo moaned out. 

He sped up, shooting in and out at what seemed faster than light. Kyungsoo was moaning and screaming. " abgui~ KAAI! UGGH FUCK YOURE SO GOOD! NGGH AHH!~" Flipping Kyungsoo onto his hands and knees, he went even faster.

" F-Fuck your so tight!" Kai hissed out breathy as he pounded Kyungsoo.   Then he flipped him onto his back again. He jerked off Kyungsoo as he felt himself on the brim of cumming. " AHH! KAI I-IM CUMINNG!" He screeched as white flied shot in to the air, landing on them and the sheets.

After a few more sloppy thrusts Kai released a throaty moan and came inside of Kyungsoo. He pulled out and fell on to the bed next to him. He wrapped his arm around him, and lovingly kissed his cheek. 

" I love you."

" I love you too."

They kissed and got up to shower, then ended up having three more rounds.

Kyungsoo POV

Kai and I finally had sex..and damn it was the best time I've ever had. Now im exhausted, so we are sitting on the couch together. Just cuddling and drinking warm tea while watching a movie. I heard a soft snore and turned to see Kais sleeping face. I giggled and kissed his nose.

" I love you Jong In."

I snuggled up against his chest, then slowly drifted into sleep.

A/N: shoot guys, Im sorry this chapter was so short ): I didnt realize it. Well, its kaisoo. They will forsure have more sexy sexy time in the future<3

hope you liked this chapter :)

comment& subscribe<3

Thank you everyone who commented and subscribed, I appreciate it so much! especailly comments, I may not reply to all of them ( Im sorry T^T) but I do read all of them, and they all make me smile :D

thank you my lovelies<3

HEY

WHO HAS A TUMBLR?!? messgae me your url and ill follow you :{D